Chapter 76...

“(yourname). honey, wake up” you heard someone whispered into your ear, as they removed the covers. Rolling over, and gently rubbing your eyes, you looked up and found your mom standing there “what time is it?” you asked, confusion spread across your face “a little pass ten, i know you didnt want me to wake you till eleven, but someones here to see you” she said, turning for the door. “who?” you asked, sitting up and placing your feet on the floor “well, you’ll have to come and see for yourself” she said, leaving the room and heading down the hall.

Getting up off the bed, you made your way out of the room and down the hall. Looking over the banister for a moment, to see if you could see anyone, you gave up and quickly made your way down the stairs. No one in sight “mom, where’d ya go?” you asked, turning in repeating circles, but there was no answer.

The back door creaked open then, quickly you ran into the kitchen, but no one was there. Running over to the screen door, you looked out it and saw two very familiar brunette girls running down the back porch steps. Your eyes widened slightly, as you pushed through the door and ran out, without thinking.

Running down the steps of the porch, and around the corner of the house, to the driveway. You found the two girls at their car, unloading their luggage. “Alana! Ashley!” you yelled, as you jogged over to them. They turned around, and dropped their things as they ran towards you and grasped you into their arms, hugging you tightly “oh my goodness i didn’t know you guys were coming this weekend!” you said, pulling back slightly to look at them “well, baby sister, we couldnt miss seeing you all glam’d up for winterball!” Alana said excited “of course, Alana, you couldnt miss that” you laughed, as you reached back into the hug “mhm, so i’m here to help you get ready” she said still hugging you “while i’m here to help Scotty” Ashley said pulling away slightly “alright, so Alana, do you want to get started now?” you asked, taking a few steps backwards “well, we could do that, but i think someone else wants to see you” Alana said, with a smile slowy but gradually growing on her face “who?” you asked confused. Ashley & Alana both pointed behind you, you whirled around and found Scotty was slowly walking towards you, hands shoved into his pockets. “are you sure, he’s just not here to help you get your stuff?” you asked Ashley as you turned back around ad faced her “if he was here to help me get my stuff, he’d already have the things in his hands and heading back for the house and not cautiously walking at the pace of a snail” she said, crossing her arms “she has a point” Alana said, nudging her hear head in Ashley directions “okay, so what do you just want me to go up and talk to him?” you asked looking at them, they just nodded and shooed you away. 

Reluctantly, you turned around and headed in Scotty’s direction. When he realized you were coming towards him, a smile crept onto his face. “morning” you said, once you two were in speaking distance “morning” he said, pulling one hand out of his pocket and placed it on the back of his neck “so, ya ready for tonight?” you asked “sure am, how ‘bout you?” he asked “hmm, i guess, are you ready to see me go from this unkept look to more of princess?” you asked, as you jokingly twirled around. He took a step closer to you, once you were facing him again “well in my opinion, i think you look better in a t-shirt and sweatpants, then in all that chalked up makeup and glitter” he said with a hint of a smile touching his lips “you really think so?” you asked, smiling at him “i know so” he said, winking at you, then taking a step back. Biting your lip, you looked down at the ground for a moment, then looked back up at him. “alright, (yourname), lets go, we have a lot of work to do” your sister called from behind you. Looking back at them, then towards Scotty, you just shrugged “looks like i gotta go, maybe i can run away before she can even put any of that make up on me, see you tonight Scotty!” you said, as you began to run for the house “(yourname)! I heard that! You wont be able to hide for long!” your sister yelled, as she chased after you. You could hear Ashley & Scotty, laughing in the driveway, while he picked up her things and began to carry them into their house, as you ran into your house.