Chapter 65...

Callie’s P.O.V

“There’s nothing on TV” she grumbled, as she clicked through channel after channel.

Aunt Erin sat there, on the end of the couch near Callie, as she sipped at her glass of sweet tea. “maybe that means it’s time for you to go to bed” her Aunt had insisted, Callie looked at her aunt for a moment, “well where am i supposed to sleep? I’m not allowed in my own room” she said, getting up off the couch and resting her hands on her hips, as she turned to face her aunt. “in the other guest room, that’s where” he aunt said, picking the remote up off where Callie had left it and began looking through channels herself. Callie cussed under her breath as she walked away, heading for the stairs.

The house was silent, more silent then it had been for the past few days. Most of the guests were already tucked away in their beds, sound asleep, yet others were wandering around, preparing themselves for tomorrows events that were planned by Uncle Jerry.

“she just slipped on some water and now i get kicked out of my own room, she’s everyones favorite, it’s not fair” Callie mumbled, as she reached the top of the stairs. The hallway was dark and quiet, as it was expected to be. Just then an average height, brown haired girl, had stepped out of the door that Callie was heading to, it was Ashley McCreery. Callie barely reconginized her presence as she passed the girl “where are you going?” Ashley suddenly asked, curious “in there” Callie pointed to the guest bedroom door “thought you werent allowed in there?” Ashley asked, crossing her arms “i’m not, but i do need to get some clothes to wear to bed” Callie said, looking back towards the door, then back to Ashley “okay, but just be quiet, (yourname) is still sleeping, and please leave her alone” Ashley said in the most serious tone she had since the trip started, then she turned around and walked down the stairs.

Rolling her eyes, Callie walked over to the dark brown, almost seeming black in the night, door, she reached and twisted the knob while pushing the door open. Peaking in, she could barely see anything, but she knew if she turned the light on more drama would be caused, so she just stepped right into the room, and headed for her dresser.

After rummaging through her things for a minute, she finally found something to wear to bed and she quietly began to make her way out of the room. Opening the door and stepping out, she looked back into the room, and stopped dead in her tracks. The moonlight had now filled the room, as she saw, in the corner of the room, on the bed, (yourname) laying there, wrapped in Scotty’s arms.

Anger elevated through her, as adrenaline pumped through her veins. She had no clue what she was doing, but in that moment of seeing them there she stepped right back into the room, and headed straight for their bed.

Grabbing onto Scotty’s arm, she was just about to rip it away from (yourname)’s body, but she stopped the instant his arm had tensed up under her touch. “Callie, I suggest you leave” his deep voice echoed through the room. Slowly pulling her arm away, Callie just stood there, glaring at the two, not making any movement, that indicated she was leaving. “please” Scotty’s voice rang out once again. Taking a deep breath, Callie began to slowly back up, and finally left the room.

Running into the guest room, down the hall, she jumped onto the empty bed in the corner. Tearing began to flow down her cheeks, as she grabbed the pillow and screamed as loud as she possibly could into it.

Scotty’s P.O.V

“please” Scotty spoke out, giving two meanings behind the simple word. He watched as Callie let out a deep breath and then eventually left the room.

Turning his gaze to (yourname), he watched her as she laid there, peacefully dreaming of who knows what, and not having a single clue of what just happened. “well looks like that’s gonna be another thing that has happened on this trip that you wont know about” he whispered, (yourname) just laid there, breathing slowly. He smiled, as he watched her lay there, safely resting in his arms, it was as if she was an angel, and no one could lay a hand on her.