Chapter 91...

Scotty’s POV

He laid there, eyes wide open, starring at the dark, blank screen of the television, that sat there in silence, a few feet away from him. (Yourname) was wrapped under his arm, her breathing slow and calm, with her eyes still locked shut, as she laid there, quietly sleeping.

He woke up awhile ago, still use to his sleeping schedule he had on those busy days in Nashville. He looked over to (yourname) curled up into his side, her hair strewing across her face. He so badly wanted to wake her up, to see her light colored eyes, full of life, piercing into his, but he knew she wasn’t use to his early schedule, let alone, a morning person. He turned his eyes away from her, and towards the kitchen, his stomach had been growling for the past ten minutes, but once again, he didn’t want to wake the sleeping girl next to him.

baby lock the door and turn the lights down low’ his phone went off at full volume “dagum” he muttered under his breath, as he looked from his phone, towards the girl next to him. Carefully he pulled his arm out from around her, and got up, setting her carefully down on the couch.

Then he sprinted to his phone, and pressed the accept button, without even glancing at the screen. He placed the phone up to his ear as he walked into the kitchen.

“hello?” he whispered “Scotty dear, when are you coming home?” the familiar voice of his mom came through the receiver “i’ll be home once (yourname) gets up” he whsipered, looking out towards the living room, seeing that she was still laying there sound asleep “alright, make sure that’s before noon, remember we gotta get ready to fly out to nashville later tonight” she said, with a hint of a smile in her voice “i know mom, i’ll be home soon, bye” he said, and waited for his mom to give him a simple ‘okay, bye son’ then he hung the phone up, and placed it back in his sweat pants pocket.

His eyes were on his bare feet as he walked back into the living room. “morning” her simple sweet voice filled the room. Looking up, and in her direction, he found her still laying there, in the same position that he put her, on the couch, but her eyes were now wide open. “did i wake you?” he asked, as he walked over and took a seat on the armrest. Rolling over slightly, she smiled at him, “no”. He smiled, as he watched her sit up. Raising her arm, her finger tips fluttered lightly on the skin of his arm, as she softly grazed it. “what are you doing?” he asked, curiously, but not minding at all “nothing” she simply shrugged, as she gripped onto his arm and pulled him down by her. His lips turned up into a lopsided smile, as his eyes traced over her. The messiness of her un-brushed hair, the tiredness, yet happiness, of her eyes, the smile on her bare lips. “what?” she asked, his eyes darted back up to her eyes, that we’re now filled with curiosity, “nothing” he said, shaking his head, but smiling at her “why were you starring at me?” she asked, subconsciously playing with the cross hanging from her neck. “you’re just so beautiful” he whispered, leaning in closer. “oh” was all she could say, as she glanced from his eyes, to his lips, then back up to his crystal blue eyes. He smiled, seeing her gesture, than leaned in, placing his lips against hers. It was a sweet, warm, ‘good morning’ kinda kiss. Like every kiss, Scotty felt like he was in heaven, or atleast a version of heaven that he could only reach with (yourname).

He slowly pulled away and smiled at her, she lightly bit her lip, but then smiled back. “alright, i got to go” he said, as he slowly stood up “you do?” she asked, standing up, also. “yeah my mom called before you woke up, she said i had to get home as soon as i could” he said, shrugging, as his smile disappeared. “oh, well i’ll see you later, right?” she asked, hopefully “oh course you will” he said pulling her instantly into a hug. He held her tightly in his arms, the safest place for her.

Kissing the top of her head, he released and began to make his way to the door, while holding on her hand, bringing her with him. Grabbing onto the door knob, he twisted it open and stepped out onto the porch. “bye” he whispered, as he leaned in kissed her cheek, and than stepped back “bye” she whispered back and shut the door.