Chapter 15...

Hours later, you were staying the night at scotty’s house. Sitting outside his window, on the roof, you two were just talking about his whole idol experience so far & of course you had an endless amount of questions to ask. “yeah and also, the people would go around and just hand out random golden tickets to people in ridiculous costumes!” Scotty exclaimed “are you serious? That’s not fair!” you said a little mad “yeah and there were some really talented people there, but most of them got cut, so i was getting nervous knowing that these people who were better then me got cut” he said running his fingers through his hair “well i told you, your meant to be there, they had to put you through” “i guess, i think you’re my good luck charm or something” he laughed “well hey, you havent lost a baseball game since that one time i wasnt there, and i believe in you now, so it must be true” you laughed, Scotty just smiled at you, then looked back up towards the night time sky. A breeze of coldness swiped over you, your body shuddered immediately, Scotty turned to look at you “you cold? We can go inside if you want?” he asked “no i’m fine” you said, but then the breeze blew again making you shudder one again “thats it were going inside come on” he said as he nudged you to go first. “fine fine” you said rolling your eyes, but secretly being thankful to get out of the cold, you then turned around and began to climb up towards the window, with Scotty right behind you. Just as you were about to slide in through the window, your foot slipped, making you fall flat on your stomach, Scotty instantly had his arm swooped around your waist, pulling you up making sure you werent about to go sliding down the roof. He helped you in through the window, you turned around and watched as he climbed in. Once he set his feet firmly on the ground, he looked intently at you with his blue piercing eyes “are you okay?” he asked “yeah i’m fine, just a few scraps” you said examining the little scraps on your knees and hands. “well go get those cleaned up, if my mom saw those you’d know she woul-” he almost finished saying before you cut him off “she would flip out, i know Scotty” you laughed walking out of his room towards the bathroom. Walking into the bathroom, you grabbed a washcloth out of the cabinet, then taking the bar of soap off the counter, you soaked that in water and rubbed it against the washcloth, you didnt want to put the bar of soap directly on the scraps knowing that it may sting. Carefully you dabbed the washcloth against the scraps. Then for the first time all night, you looked in the mirror, seeing your hair all of the place and the small bags under your eyes. “Did i really look like this all night?” you asked yourself out loud. Quickly you dried the scraps on your hands and knees, then were now a light pinkish color. Then running your finger through your hair a few times, you walked out of the bathroom and towards Scotty room. Stopping right outside his door, you could hear him playing the guitar, you couldnt get over the fact how talented he was, in practically everything he did. Just standing there, you just listened to him playing the guitar. Just then Ashley came walking out of her room, seeing you standing there by Scotty’s door, she quietly walked over to you “waht are you doing standing there?” she asked “oh umm nothing!” you quickly said “listening to Scotty play, im guessing?” “yeah you caught me” you laughed “Well don’t keep the boy waiting” she laughed as she walked away and down the stairs. Turning around, you walked into the room then, as soon as Scotty saw you he put his guitar down and stood up from his bed “so do you wanna watch a movie?” he asked “sure” you said hopping onto his bed. He walked over towards his tv and began picking out a movie. Minutes later he placed a DVD in, and came over to the bed, he laid down and you laid down next to him as the movie began to play. Eventually you fell asleep, with your head resting on Scotty’s chest.

Two hours later you slowly awoke. Looking around the room, the tv was still on playing the movie you were watching prior too falling asleep. Just then you realized Scotty wasn’t in the room. Getting out of bed, you walked over to the door to try to go find him. The sound a footsteps coming down the hallway, outside the room, made you quickly turn around and jump back on the bed. Barely keeping your eyes open, you tried to fake being asleep as the bedroom door opened. Scotty walked in rubbing a towel against his wet hair, he was now in a plaid pj pants and a white fitted t-shirt, unlike the original jeans and plaid shirt he was wearing earlier. You guessed that he had just taken a shower. Walking over towards the tv, he shut it off then walked back over towards the door and turned the light off. Scotty walked back over to the bed and laid down next to you, he slipped his arm around you, protectively and pulled you a bit closer. “good night, (yourname)” he said rubbing your side, softly. “you sure are beautiful” he said barely above a whisper, you smiled slightly, and listened as you heard his breathing begin to slow as he fell asleep. You knew you should of got out of the bed to go downstairs and sleep on the couch, knowing it was the right thing to do, because Scotty was exhausted from just that little bit of American idol auditioning he had to go through. But you didn’t want you, so you just laid there next to him, and then you eventually drifted to sleep.