Chapter 64...

Ashley’s P.O.V

“Callie won’t win, I won’t let her” Ashley whispered as she grabbed (yourname)’s hand “but” (yourname) began to say “but nothing, you and Scotty are meant for each other, i know it, and no one, not even Callie, can ruin it!” Ashley said, smile spread across her face “really?” (yourname) asked, smiling as tears still streaked her face “yes, now if ya don’t mind girls i have some important issues to go deal with” Ashley said, getting up off the bed and walking out of the room, before the girl could ask what.

Making her way down the hall, she reached the dark brown stained door and banged her fist against it, profusely. The door opened, revealing the guy who was in his early twenties that she had came face to face with the day before, he leaned against the door and gave her a flirty smile “let me guess, your here for your brother?” he asked, Ashley just nodded and waited as the guy called Scotty over, “oh by the way i’m jared” he said just as Scotty walked to the door, Ashley grabbed Scotty by the arm and pulled him out of the room “Ash, is something wrong?” Scotty asked “listen i need to talk to you about this whole Callie thing” she began, Scotty’s eyebrows furrowed “Ash, i can’t stand that girl one bit, do we really got to talk about her?” Scotty whispered, making sure no one else could here “good, so when i say try to stay away from her as much as possible at the pool, you understand me?” Ashley asked, with a hoping smile on her face “of course, i do” he said a smile just as big as her’s appearing on his face.

Your P.O.V

Climbing into the car, you sat in the very back and waited for the rest of your family to get in. As you sat there, you could only think of the worst to come, things like Callie trying to get anywhere near him in the pool or hugging him, but before you could go farther into thought you felt someone grab your hand, looking up you realized it was your sister, she squeezed your hand reassuringly, “it’s all gonna be okay, we’ll all look out for you and Scotty” your sister whispered, you smiled at her and gave her a quick one armed hug, and soon enough you were on your way to the hotel.

The ride was quick and had set an unsettling feeling around you. Every turn you made, every stop sign you reached, made you feel more and more nervous, you were scared of what could possibly happen, but you knew you had to believe that everything would go okay.

“Were here” rang through your ears, pulling you out of your thoughts. Looking around you saw that you were in fact already at the hotel and most of your family was already heading in. Unbuckling your seat belt, you pushed opened the door, climbing out you were quickly greeted by Ashley, “ready to swim?” she asked “definitely, where’s you brother?” you asked looking around “already went inside with my parents” she said leading the way to the hotel “oh, alright” you said quickly following behind her.

Walking through the entrance, to the pool, you found most of your family already swimming in the pool, or chilling hot tub. “what should we hit up first?” Ashley asked you and your sister “well i say pool, but by the looks of (yourname)’s expression, we better find Scotty first” Alana said, smiling from you two “is that what you wanna do?” Ashley asked, you nodded, and you three girls began to look for Scotty.

Twenty minutes had passed, Scotty was no where in sight. You even asked one of your guy cousins to go into the men’s bathroom to look, but Scotty wasn’t there either. “maybe if we ask you mom?” you asked Ashley, she nodded and you all quickly walked over to the hot tub. “mom, where’s Scotty?” Ashley had asked “oh him and your father had gone to the store down the road to pick up something” Judy said smiling up at the girls “oh alright, thanks mom” Ashley said, as you three girls walked away “now we gotta find Callie” you said, looking around, for this you walked up to your aunt Erin “Aunt Erin have you seen” you began to say but, your Aunt held up her hand and pointed to the other side of the room, turning around you three girls had found Callie sitting on the edge of the pool, knee deep in the water. “now can we go swimming?” Ashley asked, you nodded as you all headed for the girls changing room.