126. ~ Intro

PLEASE READ (I have so many of these, what even):

So, I have a few 'deleted' scenes from this story that I feel you guys might want to see or look at. But, it's up to you guys. I'm contemplating putting those scenes at the end of the book or in a whole other book on it's own. It wouldn't be very long, though, as there are just a few scenes that I decided not to use. However, I really loved how those scenes turned out so it's up to you guys.

Comment 'a' if you'd like for me to put those scenes at the end or 'b' to put them in a whole other book. Comment 'c' if you think I should just stick it in my Lashton Oneshots book. I'll be giving slight explanations on the scenes when I post them but, for now, yeah. That's all.

I apologize for the long wait. I was reading The Underworld Chronicles by rotXinXpieces which I highly recommend because holy f*ck that series is bae af <3.

Also, PMFC has reached nearly 77k reads. I'm ugly crying, right now.

>>>

Time: 4:50 am.

Setting: Orlando International Airport.

Jack: (sneering, to Ben)I'll meet you guys at the hotel. (walks past Luke, shoulders him on the way to the exit)

Luke: (fuming, to Ben) Why did you bring him here?

Ben: (sighs, tired) He wanted to come and I couldn't exactly stop him from getting on the plane without getting arrested. What was I supposed to do?

Luke: (serious) Make sure he didn't come. I thought we discussed that Jack was not supposed to be here. It was only supposed to be you and your family.

Ashton: (frowns in worry, holds Luke's hand) Lukey, calm down. It won't help to get upset.

Luke: (torn, upset) I know, Ashton. I just...(exasperated) This wasn't how this was supposed to go.

Ashton: (kisses Luke on the shoulder comfortingly, feels a tug on his other hand and looks down to see Luca standing there with a plush bunny tucked under one arm) Yes, love?

Luca: (innocently) Why are you holding that man's hand? (points at Luke, Ben and Diane flush with embarrassment)

Diane: (flustered, walking forward) I'm sorry. He can be very blunt.

Ashton: (smiles kindly) It's okey. It's not a bad thing to be curious. (lets go of Luke, crouches down on one knee until he's eye level with Luca) I'm holding Luke's hand because he's my boyfriend.

Luca: (tilts head to the side, curious) Do you two kiss?

Ashton: (laughs) Yes.

Luca: (scrunches nose) Ew. Like mommy and daddy. They kiss. Yucky.

Ashton: You think kisses are gross?

Luca: (nods head) All kisses are gross. Even when daddy kisses mommy. Ew.

Luke: (sardonic) At least, he isn't biased on that one.

Ben: I haven't raised him to be otherwise. (Luke raises an eyebrow, imploring) I don't care about people's sexuality and I won't raise my kids like Andrew raised us.

Luke: (sighs, hides his relief) Well, let's get you guys to the hotel. I borrowed a friend's van. Luckily, they had an extra baby seat that Andrea can use. Looks like Jack took a taxi.

Ben: (smiles, walks forward to hug Luke, Luke stills in surprise but hugs him back stiffly, Ben pulls away, tight smile) It's a start. (Luke smiles) Let's go. I'm tired. Always hated flying.

Ashton: (points at a sleepy-looking Luca) Want me to carry him to the car?

Ben: (kind) Sure. (to Luca) Hey, bug, how about you go with Mr. Ashton?

Luca: (looks at Ashton sleepily) Okay.

Ashton: (smiles, picks him up, Luca falls asleep immediately, Ashton starts following the rest of them to the car, notices Luke staring at him, grins) What?

Luke: (blushes, quiet for a moment) You look good with kids.

Ashton: (embarrassed, tries to cover it up, teasing, low enough that Ben and Diane can't hear) You're just looking for an excuse to try and get me pregnant.

Luke: (surprised, throws his head back in laughter, takes a few moments to calm down, still chuckling) I'm just say that you'd make a great father.

Ashton: (touched, smiling) Thank you, Lukey. That means alot. (Luke kisses him on the forehead, Ashton giggles cutely)