68. ~ Entail

Note: GIF cuz my Jalex feels. *sobs*

>>>

Time: 12:31 pm.

Setting: Luke's Living Room. Room 343.

Alex: (glances at Ashton who is on the phone with Calum in the kitchen; Jack and Aleisha are busy watching television, grins, voice low) So, what's the game plan?

Luke: What?

Alex: (nods at Ashton) Game plan! How are you going to get him your bed?

Luke: (sarcastic) Had him in there this morning, in case you missed it.

Alex: (rolls eyes) I mean, for real. When are you gonna ask him out?

Luke: Never. He's straight. I thought the whole ex-wife thing solidified that theory.

Jack: (intrigued, leans toward them) What are we talking about now?

Alex: Luke needs to seduce his straight friend.

Jack: Who?

Alex: The one in the kitchen.

Jack: (genuinely surprised) You mean the two of them aren't dating? Huh.

Luke: He's straight.

Jack: No way. (grins) You're fucking with me.

Alex: Right? (to Luke) You need to get some Irwin booty, Lucifer. Man up.

Luke: There's the small obstacle of him being straight. I don't go for straight men.

Jack: You never know. Maybe you could convince him otherwise.

Luke: (under his breath) Funny how you're the one saying that. (notices Alex's warning glare, sighs) Okay, I do wanna get with Ashton but...he's in no position to handle a relationship right now. 'Specially with all the ex-wife drama.

Alex: (groans) Ugh! You're impossible! (pops up as if he just got an idea) That's it! We're going out!

Luke: (raises an eyebrow) We did. I thought we established that it was a one time thing.

Jack: (surprised, jealous) You two slept with each other?

Alex: (oblivious, joking) It was so small, I barely noticed.

Luke: (smug) Like you weren't screaming for me like a bitch in heat.

Alex: (blushes) Shut the fuck up, Hemmings! I'm taking you out. To a club. We're getting you back on that wagon. (sees Ashton walking into the living room, points at him) You, too, flower boy!

Ashton: What's going on?

Luke: Only the biggest regret of my life.

Jack: (to Alex, cautious) What are you doing?

Alex: (grinning) Trust me.

QOTD: What does Alex have planned?