76. ~ Fleeting

Note: I'm so excited for the upcoming chapters! We're finally going places with this! I love the reactions you guys have to Troye. You've been so vocal lately with your votes and comments! It's giving me motivation to write like cray! So, keep it up my lovelies!

Let's make today a triple update day!

>>>

Time: 6:17 pm.
Setting: Luke's Room. Room 343.

Luke: (opens door, steps in, throws jacket on the table, puts cup in the sink; looks around for Ashton) Ashton? (calling out) Ashton!

Ashton: (running from room, glaring, shushing him) Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! (walks over to cover Luke's mouth)

Luke: (confused, mumbles into Ashton's hand)

Ashton: (removes hand) What?

Luke: What's going on?

Ashton: (places finger against his lips) Quiet. He's sleeping.

Luke: (disbelieving) You let someone into my room?

Ashton: (nervous giggle) Yeah. About that...

Luke: (walking towards his room, Ashton right behind him) Ashton, what were you thinking?

Ashton: (blurts) It's Troye.

Luke: (stops, pales, swivels, shocked) Who?

Ashton: (hands behind his back, nervous) Uh. Troye? Y'know. Cute, tiny, dark-haired boy that you used to date? He's really pretty and looks like a four-year-old could beat him in arm-wrestling?

Luke: (incredulous, loudly) You let my ex-fiance into my room?

Ashton: (pouting, stomps foot) He was all alone and crying like a cute little puppy! What was I supposed to do?

Luke: You couldn't make him sleep on the couch, at least?

Ashton: Your bed's more comfortable.

Luke: (twitches) I am going to kill you, Irwin. Strangle you then cut you into little pieces and feed you feral cats that will infect your body with ebola.

Ashton: (quiet, moving forward cautiously, inches forward as Luke starts to breathe heavily) Lukey? (apologetic) I'm sorry. He came here crying and I couldn't just send him away. (twiddles with fingers) Are you mad? I'm really sorry.

Luke: (struggling) I'm just upset, Ashton. I didn't think I'd be coming home to this.

Ashton: (blankly) What were you expecting? Six course meal and dessert with a strip show? I have student loans that still need paying off, loser.

Luke: (sighs) Just...let me talk to him. (walks towards room, sees Ashton following, holds a hand out to stop him) Alone.

Ashton: (surprised, hurt) Oh. Um. Okey. I'll just...(motions to couch, bites lip) Yeah.

Luke: Yeah. Okay. (turns and opens bedroom door)

Note: Ooh, the long-awaited Truke meet up! What will happen?