60. ~ Tick

Mood: "I'm a Mess" by Ed Sheeran.

>>>

"See the flames inside my eyes,
It burns so bright, I wanna feel your love."

Time: 6:07 pm. Next day.
Setting: Parking Lot.

Ashton: (squaring himself, deep breath, talking to himself) Okey, Ashton. You got this. Just go over there and tell him. (shivers, chickening out) Ah, shit. No, no. Can't do it! Can't do it! (slaps himself, heaves a sigh) Stop it. Just go over a-and...(spots Luke walking to his car) Okey. Yeah. Nope. I can't. (sighs, shakes it off, smiles brightly and runs over to Luke) Lukey!

Luke: (turns, smiles) Koala! How are you?

Ashton: (smile falters, recovers before Luke can notice) Good. Some kid nearly puked on my shoes but my ninja skills came into effect at the last second and saved my life. (grins at Luke's eye roll) You?

Luke: (smirks) Still waiting on the glomp you usually smack me with every time you see me.

Ashton: (cocks head to the side) 'Glomp'?

Luke: (runs, jumps, wraps arms and legs around Ashton, taking him to the ground) Oomph! Ha! (reaches down to pinch Ashton's cheeks) Doesn't feel good, does it?

Ashton: (whiny) Lukey! (bangs head against the asphalt) Stop being mean. (pouts)

Luke: (rolls eyes, gets up, pulls Ashton up with him) You do it to me, all the time.

Ashton: (huffs) But you work out, Mr. Broad Shouldered Noodle.

Luke: (snorts) I do pull ups. Not like I'm hitting the gym.

Ashton: Same thing. You're stronger.

Luke: (grins) And hotter. And better in every way. (teasing, beckons with fingers) C'mon. Let's here you say it.

Ashton: (stomping, loudly) Lukey has a butt face and he likes butts and has a small butt!

Luke: (scowls) Tch. Can never win with you, can I?

Ashton: (smiles innocently) You love me.

Luke: (whines) I want a divorce.

QOTD: What is Ashton's main dilemma with liking Luke? Is it really just because Luke is a guy?

Note: Happy cuz we're probably going to unravel much of Luke and Ashton's past in the next 10-20 chapters.