109. ~ Warm

Time: 12:01 pm.
Setting: Blue Spring Park.

Ashton: (staring at his sandwich) You didn't make this.

Luke: (laughs loudly, nearly drops his own sandwich) How did you know?

Ashton: Because you can't even make toast. This looks like something straight off of Food's Network.

Luke: (chuckling, lightly blushing) I had some help. (starts fixing their drinks and snacks, makes sure their blanket is spread out properly)

Ashton: Do you think we'll be attacked by bears?

Luke: If we do then I hope you're a fast climber. Because I can't outrun a grizzly and I can't look Calum in the eye and tell him you were eaten by one cuz you couldn't get that arse of yours up a damn sequoia.

Ashton: Red Maple.

Luke: Whatever.

Ashton: (laughs, Luke and Ashton finish their sandwiches, Luke pulls out a plastic to put their trash in) You really thought this thing through, didn't you?

Luke: I don't do things halfway.

Ashton: (teasing) What about sex? Are you the type that lasts or the kind that busts a nut before they can even get it in?

Luke: (smug) I'm the type that can keep going even after I've "busted a nut". (sees Ashton's disbelieving look, chuckles) You asked.

Ashton: I hate you.

Luke: (coy, grinning) Really now? (lays his head down on Ashton lap) This is the thanks I get for feeding you.

Ashton: You didn't even cook the food, dickwad.

Luke: I'll put your dick in a wad. (snickers childishly)

Ashton: (deadpanned) Not funny.

Luke: I'll un-wad it with my tongue.

Ashton: Keep your tongue to yourself, dick face.

Luke: (teasing) Keep up the dick jokes, get me in the mood.

Ashton: (whiny) Lukey.

Luke: (chuckles, kisses Ashton's thigh, smiling) I love you.

Ashton: (breath hitches, runs a hand through Luke's hair to calm himself) I know.

Luke: Just wanted to say it.

Ashton: (kisses Luke's head) I'll get there.

Luke: (smiles) I know.