104. ~ We

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST LITTLE LANKY NOODLE IN HISTORY!!! (hush, it's the 16th in my timezone) I hope Luke has the most wonderful birthday ever.  I cri. He's 19. Hah. We're the same age. I still find it weird that I'm five months older than Luke, like really, what is my life compared to his? 

And I am still not over the fact that now we're the same age and he's still a foot and three inches taller than I am (yes, I really am that tiny, shoo). Anyways, update cuz I love Lukey <3

Also, fuck these rumors about Louis being a dad. It ain't true until Louis says so. (Meanwhile, I am secretly panicking myself into depression cuz no my babeh can't be having a babeh *cries*). 

Okey, I go now.

Wait, one more thing! PMFC reached #469 in Fanfiction! Yay! <3

>>>

Time: 10:53 pm.

Setting: Driveway, Tomlinson Residence.

Luke: (opens door for Ashton, Ashton grins, Luke rolls his eyes) Get in, weirdo.

Ashton: And just when I was going to call you a sweetie.

Luke: (closes door, gets in driver's side) I thought you said I wasn't programmed for nice.

Ashton: Ashton is the exception! He is special.

Luke: (muttering) Special in the head. (starts car but doesn't make a move to drive it, hesitating) Uh. (reaching for something in the back) Ashton?

Ashton: (joking) Is this the part where you kill me and hide my body in Louis' backyard without them knowing? (Luke throws flowers into his arms) Oomph! What's this?

Luke: (blushing, not looking Ashton in the eyes) I remember you saying something about magnolias when we first met.

Ashton: (surprised) For me? (Luke nods, Ashton starts tearing up)

Luke: (panicky) Do you not like them? I can take them back!

Ashton: (sniffles, shaking head, grips bouquet) Would you believe that no one's ever given me flowers before? Other than you?

Luke: Really? I would've thought...

Ashton: (shakes head) Nope. Never. (smiling, wipes his eyes) You're the first. And this is the second time you've given me flowers.

Luke: I didn't know...should've gotten you something prettier.

Ashton: Doesn't matter. You took the time to get me something that had meaning to it. (wet laugh) Because you care, right?

Luke: (soft) Of course, I care.

Ashton: Sometimes, I feel like you're the only one who does.

Luke: But Calum and Louis-

Ashton: (cuts him off) Care about me like family would. They're basically my brothers. (chuckles) You're different. (shaky) And I'm not used to different. But this, (motions to flowers) this is nice. I'm happy. You make me happy.

Luke: (smiling) Then, I'm glad.

Note: I probably should've done a birthday chapter but I didn't plan one, oh whale. :3