92. ~ Crack

Time: 12:58 am.

Setting: the groove, Universal Orlando Resort.

Lacey: (giggling, hanging onto Ashton's arm) I like your muscles. Do you work out?

Ashton: (takes a shot of vodka, shakes his head) Nope. Job just requires a lot of upper body work.

Lacey: You work? School?

Ashton: I go to university. Work here at the resort.

Lacey: (impressed, presses against Ashton) Wanna dance? (flutters eyelashes) Or maybe get out of here?

Ashton: (scoffs, takes another shot) And go where? Your place, I'm presuming?

Lacey: (eyes lidded, biting lip) I'll let you take me wherever you want.

Ashton: (shrugs her off, stands, drunk, mad) I should take you to the damn clinic to check if you have gonorrhea. Lord know what you've got by throwing yourself around.

Lacey: (outraged) Excuse me? (takes her drink, spills in on Ashton's shirt) Asshole! (walks away)

Ashton: (muttering, wiping at shirt) Yeah, yeah. You're preaching to the choir, lady. (looks around, spots Alex, Jack and Calum huddled near the exit, walks over) Leaving me, then?

Alex: What happened to your shirt?

Ashton: Crazy redhead. (sways) I may or may not have made a comment about her carrying a sexually transmitted disease and she may or may not have had a drink in her hand. (clicks tongue)

Jack: Is this drunk Ashton, then? (to Alex) No wonder Luke doesn't approve.

Calum: (reaches out to hold his hand, pulling him towards the exit) Let's go, babe. You need to sleep it off.

Clubgoer: (passing by, disgusted) Stupid faggots.

Ashton: (hears it, turns, glaring) I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite hear that bit? Got something to say to me face?

Calum: (warning) Ashton.

Clubgoer: (louder) I called you a faggot! A fucking homo!

Alex: Watch your fucking mouth. (Jack pulls him back, to Jack) Babe...(Jack shakes his head)

Ashton: (drunk, yelling) And your fucking problem is what? Not like I'm walking around trying to shove my dick up your arse. Too fucking ugly for that, mate.

Calum: (sharp) Ash! You're drunk.

Ashton: (ignores him) I'm not gay but my best friend is and you can best believe he'd bash your face in if he were here to hear you!

Clubgoer: Being friends with a faggot makes you just as bad. You're all going to hell.

Ashton: (lunges for clubgoer, Calum catches him by the waist) Let me fucking get 'im. I'll beat your face in, bastard.

Clubgoer: (yelling) That's right! Run away, ya' cocksucking son of the devil!

Ashton: I'll rip off your cock off with my own two hands and shove it up your own arse, you son of a b-

Calum: Ashton! Stop! (pulls up until they're all out in the parking lot, sets him down on the sidewalk) God, what's wrong with you?

Alex: (laughing) I don't know but it was awesome. Who knew our little kangaroo had it in him?

Jack: (shushing him, under his breath) Stop it, Lex. (glancing at Ashton) He's upset.

Ashton: (covering his face with his hands, holding back tears) Just go away.

Jack: (kisses Alex on the forehead, to Alex) Wait in the car. Let me talk to him. (Alex leaves, to Calum, motioning to Ashton) May I?

Calum: (surprised, unsure) Uh. Yeah. I'll just wait with Alex.

Jack: (smiles) We won't be here too long. (Calum leaves, sits down next to Ashton, still smiling) Quite the night, innit?

QOTD: What is going on with Ashton? Why the sudden attitude change from sweet/submissive to violent/dominant?