61. ~ Encompass

Note: Happy little chapter cuz next few ones are going to be hella.

>>>

Time: 12:03 pm.
Setting: Starbucks Coffee.

Michael: (walks up to Luke who is sitting by himself, sits across, grins) Morning, bro.

Luke: (glares) I hate you so hard.

Michael: (cackles) Is that so? (leans in, voice low, still grinning) So, I take it you've found out about Gashton.

Luke: (raises eyebrow) Who the fuck is Gashton?

Michael: That's their ship name. (sees Luke's blank stare) What? Don't you know what's a ship?

Luke: (bored tone) A vessel that floats on the water and shit.

Michael: (sarcastic) Articulate. Ten points for you. (chuckling) No. A ship, according to tumblr and every other social media site that people use to feel less guilty about their very guilty pleasures, is a pair or group of people that are in or that you want to be in a relationship. Their ship name comes from their actual names. Gemma and Ashton were Gashton.

Luke: (snorts) O-kay. (pauses, glares again) I still hate you.

Michael: (raises hands in surrender) Hey, not my fault you assumed he was gay. I just went along with it.

Luke: (without malice) I should shave your head. With a machete.

Michael: (innocent) But then you won't get to see what I got you.

Luke: (pauses, surprised) You...you got me something?

Michael: (laughs) I get everyone something when I'm gone for two months. (pulls small, thin, square package out of his bag, hands it to Luke) Here. (pouts) Now, love me.

Luke: (opens present, stares at album case) It's a Taylor Swift album.

Michael: (rolls eyes) Open it.

Luke: (opens it, eyes widen, disbelieving) You got her to sign it?!

Michael: (nods) Had to elbow several crying, teen girls to get it but, yeah.

Luke: (excited, bouncing slightly) It says 'I love you, Luke! Love, Taylor'! Oh my fucking God, I'm going to die!

Michael: (laughs, grinning) I know she's a guilty pleasure of yours. (holds arms out) Do you love me again?

Luke: (reaches across the desk, pulls Michael by the face, kisses him on the cheeks, forehead and nose) I love you so much, I'd give you head, right about now. (pauses) If you were gay. And if I didn't know you probably got some before you even landed.

Michael: (joking) Hey, head is head.

Luke: (smacks his arm) Slut. (smiling) You are forgiven. I love you again. Muke is real.

Michael: (raises eyebrow) 'Muke'?

Luke: It's our ship name.

Michael: (snorts) Hell no. We'd be 'Lichael'.

Note: Little Muke moment. Next chapters will be heavy. I'll try to get them out during my lunch hour tomorrow or if I wake up early.