79. ~ Flip

Note: I ask that you listen the songs that I put at the end of my notes. They relate to the mood of the chapter and you should listen because there will be more songs mentioned than usual in the next few chapters.

This one is for the next two chapters.

Mood: "The Weight" by Shawn Mendes.

>>>

"Paint it in black,
When you left me alone"

Time: 7:00 pm.
Setting: Luke's Living Room. Room 343.

Luke: (walks out with Troye behind him, sees Ashton on the couch, watching Netflix and crying) Ashton?

Ashton: (looks up at Luke, frowning, wipes tears rapidly) Um...

Luke: (worried, quickly sits next to him) Koala? What's wrong?

Ashton: (shaking his head, tries to hide his face) Nothing.

Luke: (pulls Ashton close, running his hands through his hair) You can tell me, y'know? When you're ready. Only when you're ready.

Ashton: (glances up at Troye, sniffles, whispering to Luke) Are you two back together?

Luke: (eyes widen, starts laughing, Ashton frowns, tries to hide his laughter) No, Koala. Of course not. He just came here to bug me then leave.

Troye: (arms raised in surrender, grins behind Luke's back) I come in peace.

Ashton: (sniffles, wipes his face, embarrassed) Okey. Um. Sorry. (points to room) Can I go there now? If it's - um - clean. (blushes)

Troye: (coos, runs to Ashton to pinch his cheeks) He's so cute! I want him!

Luke: (sharp, warning) Troye.

Troye: (pouts) You never let me have anything, you meanie! (lets go of Ashton's cheeks but starts wiping away his tears, leans in, whispering) Damn, you're adorable.

Ashton: (blushes, squeaks)

Troye: (laughs, kisses his cheek harshly, does the same to Luke) I'll be off now! See you later!

Luke: (exasperated) You're staying?

Troye: Only for two weeks. I go back to the studio in three. Besides, I love Harry Potter. Definitely going to check that bit out.

Luke: (blank) Have fun.

Troye: (yanks on Luke's ear lightly) Oh, Lucy. You were always a downer. (to Ashton, points at Luke) Watch him. He's an idiot.

Luke: (lightly) Arse.

Troye: (laughs, walking to door) Goodbye, my love.

Luke: (grunts, to Ashton) Alright?

Ashton: (lying) Yeah. Alright.

"You tell me you were happier with him,
But you want me to stay"

QOTD: Thoughts on Ashton's reaction?