111. ~ Bind

PLEASE READ (ONLY IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT, I WON'T BE OFFENDED):

THIS. SHIT. HAS. REACHED. #336. IN. FANFICTION. YAS. And more than 47k reads! Thank you guys so much.

So, my first Muke story is up and I don't expect there to be a lot of reads but I like it, so I hope some of you will like it, too. If you could, please go add it to your libraries or summat. It's called 'Just Michael'. 

My new Lashton story will be up shortly, yayyyyyyyyy. I will tell you guys when it's up. I already love the plotline so much and I hope you guys will like it, as well. The same thing will be for my Malum fic. HOWEVER, I have decided not to write it in this style. I just really like the plotline and it needs to be written in normal, writing prose if I want it to turn out the way I want it to. You can thank sandwich1999 (my sugar babyyyy, jk, my bestie) for the inspiration for the plot. Don't worry, it'll be up soon.

IF YOU DIDN'T READ ANY OF THAT PLEASE READ THIS: I. Have. No. Idea. What. OT4's. Ship. Name. Is. No one wants to tell me, so I was hoping one of you knew it. I'll be posting my new OT4 fic up, as well, so I'd like to know their ship name if you please, otherwise it's just going to say either ot4 or CashtonxMuke or summat. So plehs, me needs help with just that. Thank you.

Onto the story!

Comment 'whoopa' if you read till the end! :3

>>>

Time: 7:31 pm.

Setting: Luke's Room. Room 343.

Luke: (walks into the kitchen in his towel) Mikey's gay! Or wants to be! (starts walking back to room, stops when Ashton pulls on his arm)

Ashton: (loudly) What?! Since when?

Luke: He told me earlier today. He was thinking of experimenting.

Ashton: (grip on Luke's arm tightens, small) With who?

Luke: (laughs) Not with me. Maybe Calum.

Ashton: (embarrassed, grip loosens) Oh. Well, that's cool. Calum already thinks Mikey's good-looking, so that might work out.

Luke: (amused) Really now?

Ashton: (serious) He told me that he's jerked off to the thought of Mikey's lips. I'm positive.

Luke: (scrunches nose) Ew.

Ashton: Yes. Ew.

Luke: (glances down at Ashton's hand on his arm) Mind letting me go, koala? Unless you want me to walk around the place naked.

Ashton: (squeaks, lets Luke go, blushing) Sorry.

Luke: It's fine. Let me just go out some sweats on. (leaves, puts on sweatpants, comes back to see Ashton shirtless and using his shirt to pull tray out of oven) What are you doing?

Ashton: You haven't got any mittens. I had to improvise or the chicken would burn.

Luke: (smiles as Ashton puts the tray on the stove to cool) Looks great. (joking tone) Both you and the chicken. (Ashton blushes, Luke leans down to kiss Ashton on the cheek) But seriously, you're a better cook than I'll ever be.

Ashton: (giggles, pats Luke's bare shoulder) Thanks. And, you're not too bad yourself.

Luke: (nuzzles his nose against Ashton's neck) Thanks. I think. (put his hands on Ashton's hips, continues to nuzzle at Ashton's neck, pressing occasional kisses) Can I say something blunt and probably inappropriate?

Ashton: (snorts) When have you ever needed permission?

Luke: I wanna make love to you. (Ashton stills, Luke sighs, pulling away and giving Ashton a serious look) I'm not expecting anything, koala. Don't think I'd ever ask if I didn't think you weren't ready. (Ashton is quiet then nods, Luke smiles, relieved) But, I do want you to understand what you're getting into with me. I'm not saying I'm some sex-crazed hormonal teenager but I do desire you sexually. (quirks lips) Sometimes, it's hard to hold back my attraction for you. I need you to promise me something, though.

Ashton: (bites lip, nervous) What is it?

Luke: (completely serious) Never let me push you too far. (Ashton gapes in surprise) If I do something you can't handle, tell me or push me off. You are the single most important thing in the world to me, Ashton. I love you. That phrase means a lot more to me than most people. I don't ever want to lose you to something that can be prevented, myself included. I need you to promise me that you'll always tell me when to stop.

Ashton: (choked up) I-I promise.

Luke: Tell me.

Ashton: (clears throat) I promise that I'll never let you push me too far. I promise I'll tell you when to stop.

Luke: (insistent) Always.

Ashton: I promise, I'll always tell you when you need to stop.

Luke: Thank you. (sighs, hugs Ashton) I love you. You know that?

Ashton: (smiles) I know.

QOTD: Why is Luke settings this boundaries for himself? Why does he ask Ashton to make these promises?