39. ~ Scream

Time: 9:45 pm.
Setting: Luke's room. Room 343.

Ashton: (watching TV) Who are you texting?

Luke: Alex.

Ashton: (pauses) I thought it was a one-time thing.

Luke: (shrugs) The sex, yeah. He's a cool lad, though.

Ashton: (irritated) 'Cool lad'. Must be nice having a 'cool lad' that doesn't mind using you to make his friend jealous.

Luke: (looks up from his phone) What's got your dick in a knot?

Ashton: (glances at Luke) Nothing. (walks over to the kitchen, moves stuff around)

Luke: (walks over to him) Ashton, you're redecorating my kitchen. I rather it stay the way it was.

Ashton: (angry, slamming things) Why? It's filthy. Uncoordinated! (throws arms up) How do you even find anything?!

Luke: (glares) Doesn't matter, it's my place.

Ashton: It's a sty!

Luke: (sharp) Don't like it then get the hell out.

Ashton: (swivels, fierce) Fine! Fine! Fine! (stomps foot) I will! (stomps to door) Dickhead!

Luke: (yelling, stomping after him) Just because I don't baby you like fucking Calum, doesn't mean I'm a dickhead, arsehole! (in front of Ashton) At least, I have the balls to tell you when you're acting like a petty child who cries over everything!

Ashton: (yanks door open, glaring) Fuck you, Hemmings! (slams door)

Luke: (shocked, heavy breathing) What the fuck was that?

Note: That's my update for you guys. Had a lot of time to just sit and write. Thoughts?

QOTD: Why did Ashton act the way he did?