Epilogue.

Zonnique found out that she was pregnant again 2 months later with Chresanto's baby.. She was having a little girl. After having her, she was forced to give her up for adoption as well. She named the baby girl "Christina", naming is as close to Chres as she could. She asked the same parents who adopted CJ to adopt her daughter as well so that CJ and Christina could stay together as siblings. Chresanto never knew about his baby girl, and Romelo never knew his baby sister.

Mrs. Miner beat breast cancer. Even though she was never getting out of jail, she worked and used her little amount of money to donate to other people outside of the hospital who had any sort of cancer. Jacob, Rayan, and Craig also helped her raise money as well.

Meghan, Mrs. Lacey, and Babydoll were released. The three gathered together, earned money, and reopened the old mental home. There were newer mental patients that were entered inside of the rooms. However, they placed pictures of everyone in their old rooms to keep their memory alive. They wanted to lead other mental patients on the right path.

The firefighters also found another pile of small notes that Romelo never told Chresanto about, scattered in the fire. They knew that it was a gift from God, because they weren't sure how the notes didn't burn in the fire as well. After the firefighters gave Mrs. Lacey the notes, she gave them all to Zonnique. Whenever she had the chance, she read all of the notes that Romelo had wrote. The handwriting was sloppy, as expected from a 6 year old. They said:

"I miss outside....and gramma......and mommy.....and ice cream...."

"I like my new broter CJ! He's wrinklee and pink and his arms are small! Me and him have lots of fun and he has stinkee diapers somtimes.......daddy does not like them. Zoniqee changes his diapers the most. shes CJ's mommy....hopefully she can be my mommy someday....."

"Daddy said that he hates me. I hope that he doesnt get rid of me.........mayb I shuld give him some candy so he wont be mad anymore..."

"I CUT MY HAYR FOR MS MINER SO THAT SHE WILL HAVE SOME HAYR AND SHE LIKES IT. YAY"

"I reely want to go outside, but daddy wont let me. he sed that police doesnt like us and their coming to get us. daddy said that we can go back outside in 5 days insted."

"I reely wish that gramma was here. shes nicer than daddy sumtimes"

"romelo august.........6 years old.....big boy......."

"DADDY SED THAT WE HAVE ONE MOR DAY UNTIL WE GET TO GO OUTSIDE AND I CANT WEAT TO PLAY AGEN!!!! DADDY SED THAT WE CAN GET SOME MORE ICE CREEM TOO. IM GONNA GIVE SOME MORE TO CJ TOO"

"Im going to write more notes tomorow to....."

That was the last note that Romelo left. Zonnique placed the notes on her wall, just to remember the last of a boy who never had a future. Romelo left parts of history that would never be erased.