Chapter 22 - "I'm sorry."

Mrs. Miner and Mrs. Lacey called Chresanto, Jacob, and Rayan to the upstairs to Mrs. Miners office. Once they got up there, Mrs. Lacey handcuffed Chresanto to the chair so that he wouldn't jump up and get out of line. Jacob and Rayan sat apart and away from each other. Mrs. Miner slammed the door and placed her hands on the sides of her waist, glancing at them in an angry and furious formed.

"What the hell happened?" Mrs. Miner barked.

In that instant, everyone started talking all at once. They started getting louder and louder, when Mrs. Miner cut everyone off.

"Stop! Cut it out!" Mrs. Miner barked. "One at a time. Starting with Rayan."

"Basically, me and Jacob walked in on Chresanto and he was trying to suffocate Ab-"

"Man hell no. HELL no!" Chresanto shouted as he wildly shook his head. "I was trying to save Abby!"

"We'll why'd you walk in with a knife?" Jacob asked.

"I always carry my knife with me just in case one of you fucktards try some crazy shit like you just did!" Chresanto shouted. "And think about it, Mrs. Miner. Why would I try to kill Abby when me and her are the closest?"

"That's because he's capable of killing anyone." Craig shouted into the office as one of the nurses helped patch up his wounds.

"Yo Craig, shut the fuck up before I slice your ass up again." Chresanto said through his teeth as he turned around.

"Chresanto, I'm not afraid of you like everyone else is in here." Craig shouted back. "I'll knock your ass out."

"Shut up, bitch boy." Chresanto laughed. "You started crying over a bowl of old cereal, yet you think that you can whoop my ass? Take some seats."

"Enough!" Mrs. Miner shouted. "Listen, we're going to get to the bottom of this thi-"

"They were the ones who tried to kill me." Abby said in a raspy tone as she walked into her office. "It was Jacob, Craig, and Rayan."

"She's lying." Rayan scoffed. "She was probably high."

"Hell no I wasn't high!" Abby yelled as she lunged towards him, getting caught by one of the nurses. "You and Jacob tried to suffocate me! Craig did too!"

Mrs. Miner watched the nurses escort Abby out of the room and folded her arms as she slowly turned towards Jacob and Craig.

"Did you guys really try to do that?" Mrs. Miner asked.

Jacob or Rayan didn't say anything. They lowered their heads and kept their heads that way in embarrassment.

"Why?" Mrs. Miner shouted, startling them. "Why the hell did you try to do that? You could've killed her!"

"Because she bullied my friend! She's a monster, too!" Jacob shouted as he stood up and pointed at her. "I don't like her and I want her gone! I want her laying in a grave next to Kiloni!"

"That's no reason to kill, Jacob!" Mrs. Miner yelled. "If I killed all of the people that I didn't like, almost half of the people on this damn earth wouldn't be here!"

"This is bullshit." Craig growled as he snatched his arm out of the nurses hands and walked off.

"We're sorry." Rayan said in a nervous and shaken up tone. "You're not going to tell the police, are you?"

"No I'm not. However, you guys aren't off the hook." Mrs. Miner said in a strict tone. "Other than leaving for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you're not to leave your rooms. Do you understand?"