Chapter 15 - Rep.

What Chresanto said didn't set into her mind all the way, proving just how shocking it was. She stopped writing and looked up at him, hoping that what he said wasn't true. She'd known him for killing his roommate, but nothing this serious.

"What?" Mrs. Miner gasped.

"Look inside of the box."

Mrs. Miner stared at Chresanto for a minute, then looked over at the box. She slowly leaned over and opened it, taking out and spreading the pictures all over the table. When she seen who were all in it and what they were, she placed her hand on her chest in shock. She started panting a little hard before reaching into the box for the rest of the items. She took out 3 VCR tapes, toy cars from Romelo's toy box, a gun, a knife, 3 boxes of bullets, and a note. She carefully laid them out on the table when she slowly picked up the small sheet of paper, and began to read it silently inside of the office.

"I don't know what this feels like, but I think I'm falling in love with Zo-"

"No no no no no!" Chresanto shouted lowly as he lunged up and snatched the note from her. "You can look at everything but that!"

"Are these........are these all of the people you've killed?" Mrs. Miner asked in a low tone.

"All the people I've killed are all in those pictures...." Chresanto sighed as he folded up the note and placed it inside of his pocket.

"Wow..."

"But, those are only 5 out of the 7 people i've killed...."

"5 out of 7?!" Mrs. Miner barked.

"5 out of 7."

"Who are these people that you've killed?"

"Those are all of the people who tried to kill my son." Chresanto said. "The other 2 people was the shooting that took place by the gas station around the corner."

"And why'd you kill them?" Mrs. Miner whined.

"Because he was the one who tried to kill me, you, and Zonnique." Chresanto replied. "I was angry about that, so I came back and killed him along with his friend. Both of them."

"Jesus......" Mrs. Miner sighed as she placed her hands on the side of her head. "W-what are on these tapes?"

"The tape with the yellow sticker is the tape of me raping my baby's mother along with 5 other guys." Chresanto continued. "The tape with the green sticker on it, was the birth of my son. The tape with the red sticker on it, was the video of me killing all of my victims. Everyone except for the one on the other side of the gas station."

"Christ. Oh Christ.." Mrs. Miner gasped. "I don't...I don't know what to say.."

"You're not going to tell anyone, are you?" Chresanto asked in a shaken tone.

"I don't know, Chresanto." Mrs. Miner said as she shook her head. "This isn't just an average problem. We're dealing with murder!"

"Mrs. Miner, the government would jail me for life or give me the death sentence if they found out about me!" Chresanto said as tears formed in his eyes. "You can't tell anyone! I'll never be able to see my son again, I'll never be able to-"

"Alright." Mrs. Miner said in a low tone, cutting him off. "I won't tell anybody.."

"That includes the people in here, too." Chresanto continued. "I'm really really trying to change. All of the people I've killed, I've killed for a reason. I'm not an evil person, I swear."

"Chres if I'd known this, I wouldn't have taken that baby back!" Mrs. Miner said in a loud, yet silent tone. "That baby is in great danger!"

"Wait, you don't think that I would kill a baby, do you?" Chresanto chuckled. "I don't kill kids! And I've been giving my all to take care of that baby girl. She's my second child and I love her to death! You know this!"