Chapter 39 - Set It Off. [Part 2.]

"Oh my goodness." Mrs. Lacey gasped. "Chres, where'd you get all of this stuff from?"

"Doesn't matter." Chresanto said as he carefully placed everything on the bed. "All that matters, is that we don't get caught by the police."

Chresanto took out the large semi handgun out and placed the large clip inside of it. He wasn't going down without a fight. He qiped the barrel of the clip then looked back at everyone as they looked at him in shock.

"Craig, come shoot with me." Chresanto nodded as he glanced at everyone. "Everyone else, y'all crouch down somewhere else. Zonnique, cradle my sons for me."

"Okay." Zonnique panted as everyone scattered around. "Come on, guys."

Everyone ran around the large trailer, finding any place to hide that would shield them from bullets. Chresanto looked back at everyone as Craig placed the large clip inside of his gun, then peeked outside of the blinds of the window that was in the front of the trailer.

"We can see you!" One officer shouted as a line of officers held their guns up at the trailers. "Come out with your hands up or we'll make forcible entry!"

"Alright Craig. What I want you to do is crouch down way on the side." Chresanto whispered, squinting one of his eyes and peeking through the scope. "I'ma lean over to the side."

"Alright." Craig said in a low tone, holding the semi automattic in his hands.

"Now when you lean over, place your gun up in the middle and start shooting when I fire the first shot." Chresanto continued. "That way, the police will be aiming at the spot that we're not sitting in."

 "Iight."

Chresanto lifted his semi automatic handgun, peeked a little into the window, then shot the first two officers that were standing in the front. That's when all hell broke loose.

"Run on the inside, Craig!" Chresanto shouted as he sprinted to the middle of the camper.

Craig and Chresanto both took cover on the lower part as gunfire rained all over their camper. Everyone was in a safe place, though. After sitting on the ground for a few seconds,then sat up and peeked out of the side windows. They both lifted their semi automatic handguns and started firing rapidly at the officers. One by one, they all started to fall as the police traded gunfire with them. In an instant, a bullet came in from the opposite side and whizzed past Chresanto's shoulder. When he turned around, he seen Craig on the ground, bleeding.

"Craig!" Chresanto shouted as he kneeled down to him.

"I'm grazed, man. I'm grazed." Craig said as he placed his hand on his shoulder. "The bullet scraped me. That's all!"

"Oh hell no." Rayan said as he shook his head and ran out of his hiding spot.

"Rayan, get back in your spot!" Craig yelled at him as the bullets whizzed throughout the camper.

Rayan didn't listen. He crouched down on the floor and grabbed a grenade before he got there. He peeked out of the shattered window of the trailer, pulled the circle off of the grenade, then threw it outside to the large line of officers.

"Bomb!" One of the officers shouted.

"Bomb!" Everyone shouted as they popped out of their hiding spots.

"Rayan, grab the keys and start driving as fast as you can!" Mrs. Miner screamed in fear.

Rayan snatched the keys out of the passenger seat while Chresanto ran up front and sat next to him. Rayan jabbed the keys into the ignition, circled the car around, then sped off. Suddenly, the whole entire trailer lunged a few feet in the air as everyone screamed for their lives. The car landed violently back on the ground as everyone flew up in their seats. Rayan continued to drive, when he looked back to see what had happened. The whole deserted area behind them were engulfed in flames. After all of that, everyone got hype in an instant.