Chapter 30 - Killer Instincts.

"Holy shit, Chres." Abby gasped. "I've never heard you get this serious about something like this!"

"Yeah, but I wanted to ask you first." Chresanto nodded. "I ain't never been married before, so I don't know how this shit works."

"To be honest, I tihnk that you're rushing a little." Abby sighed. "I mean, y'all just got back into a relationship. I think that you should wait a little bit to see if y'all last for a little bit another few months, then you should ask her."

"Yeah.......that sounds good." Chresanto smiled. "Thanks for the advice, Abs."

"All I know is that she better take care of you, or i'll kick her ass." Abby said in a serious tone as she finished off the last of her shrimp. "I don't want nobody fucking with my brother."

2 weeks later, the mental home had to adjust to continue and settle with the three boys. They thought that the boys would've settled down by now, but they didn't. They continued to act like assholes towards everyone. They were acting so outrageous that Mrs. Lacey had to give Mrs. Miner a few days off each week to avoid her from getting a deadly and stressful heart attack.

On this day, they were prepared to go on another outing. Romelo always came on these days because Chresanto never went to the outings with anyone. Justin was waiting. As Romelo walked through the door, he noticed that Justin was the only one in the living room. Jaden and Daniel had decided to go out with everyone else for once, but they also agreed to leave everyone else out.

"My daddy still isn't here?" Romelo whined.

"No. BUT, daddy said that he would be here in a second!" Justin grinned as he stood up, and grabbed his hand. "Did you want to go play?"

"I forgot my toys!" Romelo shrugged.

"Don't worry." Justin smiled as he placed his hand around his shoulder and walked him towards his room. "I have a few coloring books inside of my room for you. Come on."

Romelo walked into the room with him as Justin grabbed a towel and a washcloth. Right when Romelo was about to walk inside, Justin stopped him and softly grabbed his hand.

"Daddy wanted me to make sure that you got a good bath." Justin smiled. "He said that he didn't want you to go back to grandma's house dirty. We should just get it out of the way."

"Weally?" Romelo sighed in a lazy tone. "Kay...."

Romelo took off his jacket and walked into the bathroom. Soon after, Justin followed behind him and shut the door. Justin say down on the toilet top and glanced at him as Romelo held his shoulders and looked down at the floor.

"I have to take off my clothes by myself.." Romelo said in an uncomfortable tone.

"Don't worry. I won't look." Justin said as he turned his head. "I'll just set up the bath for you."

While Romelo took off his clothes in the corner, Justin ran him a hot bubble bath. As the water and bubbles filled up to the top, he grabbed some of the toy trucks that Romelo left over and placed them inside of the water. Romelo covered his chest up, stepped inside, and slowly sat down in the steaming water. Sonn after, he adjusted it. He got situated and started swishing his toys around happily in the water. He smiled up at Justin and swished the trucks in the water over and over.

"Look, Justin. I'm swishing it!" Romelo cheered as he looked up at him.

"Cool!" Justin smiled. "I'll let you play for a while, then i'll wash you up. Okay?"

"Kay!"

Romelo splashed around happily for 20 minutes, doing nothing but enjoying hisself. 5 minutes later, Justin grabbed the soft rag, filled it with Baby Johnson soap, and held onto his shoulders as he slowly washed his back. Romelo didn't appear moved. He allowed him to wash his back while playing with the trucks in the water. Then, Justin moved his way towards his arms, then to his stomach, which caught Romelo off guard. He stopped swishing his trucks and stared off into space, when Justin moved his hands to his personal area. Justin washed his area longer than Chresanto usually would. Chresanto washed his private part for a matter of 10 seconds, then got him dried off and dressed. Romelo realized that Justin was washing him in that area repeatedly. After realizing that he'd dragged it on for a while, Romelo looked up at him in a worried way.