Chapter 47 - Persuasion.

"We can't just leave her!" Rayan barked as he looked at everyone. "That woman is like a mother to me!"

"She's like a mother to me too, Rayan!" Chresanto barked back. "However, we're talking about freedom here! The police can be here any minute!"

Everyone looked around at each other for a minute, when Jacob came up with an idea.

"I have an idea, you guys!" Jacob shouted as he jumped in his seat.

"Lay it on us." Craig said in a blunt tone.

"Alright. But first, we're gonna need someone who can handle robberies." Jacob nodded. "Someone who is well with guns of some sort."

Everyone froze for a second, then turned to Chresanto. Chresanto grinned back at everyone as well. They would find themselves robbing a local liquor store.

*click clack*

"Give me the fucking trailer right now!" Chresanto demanded as he held his gun to the trailer store owner.

"Sir, I don't want any trouble." The man said in a shaky tone as he held his hands up.

"There will be if you don't get me a new trailer now HURRY UP!" Chresanto shouted.

"Alright sir, w-which one would you like?" The man asked as he placed his hands up.

"We want an RV like one. For our trip." Chresanto nodded in his black ski mask. "Give us your most expensive one."

The man led Chresanto to the back of the buildings where the trailers were placed, then gave Chresanto the keys to a large trailer that was similar to an RV. It was way larger than their previous one. It didn't have a license plate, which was good so that the police couldn't track them down. Chresanto nodded his head, then looked back at everyone else.

"Alright y'all. Let's get to moving this shit onto this bigger one." Chresanto nodded as Rayan drove their small trailer next to it.

"Aye hold on, let me get that surveillance tape in the back!" Craig shouted as he held his gun to the man.

"Alright! Alright!" The man shouted in a nervous wreck as he made his way to the back of the store while Craig followed behind him.

After they got done moving their groceries, clothes, toiletries, and other items into the much larger trailer, they all took off and out of the parking lot. For today, they planned on hiding out in the woods to stay the night, then planned to pick up Mrs. Miner the next day. For now, they found themselves relaxing out in the dark woods.

Craig was sitting outside by the trailer, drawing some people that were at a campfire about 50ft away. He had a large mini suitcase full of crayons, markers, smear colorings, etc. Nobody knew that while he was sitting alone all of the time, he would draw certain things in his book to keep himself company. Suddenly, he seen someone peek over him, which startled him a little.

"What's that?" Meghan asked as he pointed to his book.

"Oh. Nothing." Craig said as he shut his book and prepared to grab his suitcase.

"CRAIG!" Meghan said in a loud tone, causing him to stop. He looked up at her, then sat back down and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Look, don't tell anybody I be drawing, alright?" Craig said as he sat his book down, causing Meghan to open it.

"Wow. These are....great." Meghan gasped as she looked inside of the book. "Why not?"

"Cause drawing is for.........girls.." Craig said as he looked down at the ground.