Chapter 7 - Playing with Fire.

The next day, Zonnique woke up and looked outside. It was a day that was brighter than usual. Kiloni wasn't in her bed, which was normal because she was an earlybird. Right when Zonnique was about to get up and go downstairs for breakfast, Chresanto walked inside of her room and shut the door. He gave her a blank expression, sat on Kiloni's bed, and started reading. That was a sign that Zonnique was becoming one of his friends.

However, she didn't want anything to do with him. She was scared of him.

"Uh....Chresanto.." Zonnique said in a sleepy tone as she scratched her head.

Chresanto slowly took his eyes off of his book, then looked up at her.

"I don't think that we um...need to stop talking......" Zonnique said in a low tone.

"Why? Because of what I told you yesterday?" Chresanto said in a serious tone as he looked up at her.

"No...."

"Then why?" Chresanto barked. "Because if I wanted to rape or kill you, I would've done it by now."

"Chresanto, when you say things like that, that only strengthens my reason on why i'm breaking our friendship off." Zonnique said as she looked up at him.

"No, we've never had a friendship!" Chresanto said in a loud tone. "If we were real friends, you would've stayed my friend even through my ways!"

"I'm not used to being friends with people 'your ways' Chresanto!" Zonnique said in a louder tone as well. "You're a murderer, and it seems like you don't even care about it. You kill people!"

"Then help me! Do something about it!" Chresanto shouted in an angry tone. "If you want me to get over my demonizing ways, do something to help me or shut the hell up!"

Zonnique didn't say anything. She looked up at him as he stood up and closed his book.

"That's what I thought." Chresanto whispered as he nodded at her, and walked near the door. "And remember, if something drastic happens in this place, just remember that I asked for help!"

Before Zonnique could say anything, Chresanto violently slammed the door. Now she felt bad for her actions. The one phrase that kept running through her head, was Chresanto begging her for help. She'd helped a few others in the mental home, why couldn't she help him?

And she knew exactly how to do that.

During the evening, Chresanto decided to take a long nap. Suddenly, Zonnique barged into his room and blew a whistle in his face really loud. Chresanto jumped in the week and flipped a knife into her neck. However, Zonnique didn't move. She stood in his face and smiled as he stared angrily at her and kept the knife at her throat.

"I should cut the shit out of you, Zonnique!" Chresanto shouted.

"Do it!" Zonnique smiled.

Chresanto lowered his pocket knife and folded it into his pocket, then ran his fingers through his short hair.

"What do you want?" Chresanto groaned as he gave her an irritated.

"You said that you wanted help for your anger management, right sir?" Zonnique shouted, talking in army commander chief style.

"Yeah, but that was earlier-"

"No slacking off, sargeant! I have a task for you!" Zonnique shouted over him. "Get your muscular ass up and march upstairs right now!"

"Wait, what am I doing?" Chresanto snarled as he fixed his shirt, and gave her a confused look.

*BEEEEPP*