Chapter 35 - Wedlock.

THIS IS A PREVIEW OF THE MENTALITY SEQUEL. I'M NOT GOING TO WRITE ANYMORE UNTIL I FIGURE OUT SOME MORE TO THE PLOT.

6 months later.......

"Adi Adi Gasolina!" The women cheered outside on the beach.

Romelo glanced out of his window and looked onto the beach, hearing the women dancing and celebrating an occasion that wasn't important. Every other day, these Latino women would bring men who would play large hornets, and they'd dance until the sunrise drew into the sunset. It was pretty annoying. Romelo walked out into the living room, and glanced at Chresanto. He was sitting on the couch, watching TV and eating a large bowl of chips. He glanced at Romelo, only to be greeted by his exhausted and tired face.

"Melo, I thought that you were taking a nap?" Chresanto asked in a strict tone.

"I can't sleep." Romelo groaned. "Those hula dancers are outside again..."

"I'm sorry. I gotta work on getting a window right now." Chresanto groaned. "Just grab some earphones and cover your ears, then I'll have someone come outside of here tomorrow."

"Daddy..."

"Yes?"

"I want to go home." Romelo said in a low tone.

"Romelo, what'd did I tell you?" Chresanto said in an irritated tone. "We can't go back and you know why. You're going to have to accept that."

"I want to see gramma.."

"Well you can't." Chresanto said in a blunt tone. "Just go to sleep. We'll talk some more tomorrow."

Romelo walked into his room and slowly shut the door. Chresanto felt sorry for him, but he knew that he couldn't return back to the US. If he did, Romelo would be put up for adoption, he would get the electric chair, and he would never be able to see his son again. If being away from everyone was why he had to cope with it, then that's just how it had to be. However, the life that he left behind never left his mind from the second he left out of the country. He kept pictures of everyone from the mental home on top of his dressers and his decorations all throughout his large home.

But while watching TV, Chresanto had seen a picture of one of the people who had prosecuted against Zonnique, Craig, etc. After seeing a picture, Chresanto decided to google the woman on his laptop and see where her location was and what she was all about.

And while looking, he gained some good information on where she worked, where she'd be, and how she lived.

"Hmm.." Chresanto said to himself.

But while Chresanto was in hideout, his close one's were still in the US serving out their time.

Shifted to another mental home 6 months ago, Jacob, Rayan, Bahja, and Babydoll were still uncomfortable. Spending their whole entire childhood inside of one place, shifting to another one wasn't easy at all. The place was way strict than Mrs. Miner kept up her building. They had no TVs inside of their bedroom, and the only TV that they had was inside of the entertainment room. The entertainment room was only open from 8:00pm to 10:00pm, and they were forced to be in bed by 11:00. On their planners, was a list of daily activities for everyone to participate in. Today, they were playing a game of bingo like they did. There were plenty of people inside of this mental home, but they need knew any of them personally because the 4 always stayed together. They didn't even have a clue on what their conditions were inside of the building.

"Bingo!" One of the girls cheered as they stood up.

"Geez, Meghan. That's the 3rd win in a row!" The nurse up front smiled as she looked at her. "Come up and get your prize!"