Chapter 5 - "Your Honor."

"Holy shit, Chresanto!" Zonnique screamed in fear. "What the fuck did you do?"

Chresanto didn't answer her. He glanced at the back of the room, ran back inside of there, and stayed back there for a few minutes. Zonnique glanced out of the liquor store, then peeked back inside. When Chresanto came outside of the buildings, he grabbed the tapes from the survaillence place and picked up Abby.

"Come on." Chresanto said in a low tone. "We have to get back to the hotel."

Zonnique was in complete fear. However, she didn't question his word. She just listened to him. She and Chresanto walked to the end of the corner, then hopped inside of a taxi to catch 5 minutes to their hotel. When we got there, Chresanto laid Abby in the bed next to him, placed his gun in his large side pocket in his trenchcoat, then went back to reading like nothing happened. Zonnique kept her eyes and mouth wide opened at him in disbelief.

"Oh my goodness." Zonnique whispered. "You just killed someone!"

"I told you that you didn't know me....." Chresanto mumbled as he continued to read.

"Do you know what could happen if we got caught?" Zonnique shouted at him.

Chresanto ignored her again. He just scanned and read his book in his relaxed form like he always did.

"Chresanto, you need to talk!"

"I don't have to talk about shit, okay? I am a murderer!" Chresanto said lowly as he turned to her. "I hate people, I hate the world, I hate everything! There's nothing to talk about, so stop talking to me!"

Zonnique froze at him, then smashed her back into her pillows, folding her arms and nodding her head.

"Okay. But don't come to me for help when-"

*Bang bang bang!*

It was the door. Chresanto looked up, then looked back down at his book. Zonnique slowly got out of the bed and peeked out of the door. It was Mrs. Miner, Mrs. Lacey, another nurse, and a police officer standing behind them. Zonnique knew that they were caught.

"Holy shit!" Zonnique whispered out loud. "It's the nurses with the police!"

"Well don't answer it!" Chresanto whispered back in an angry tone.

"We have a key, Zonnique." Mrs. Miner said in a bland tone. "You might as well just open the door."

Zonnique stood impatiently at the door, closed her eyes, then sighed as she opened it. Mrs. Miner grabbed her by her arm and snatched her out of the room, while the other nurse grabbed Chresanto and placed him into real handcuffs. Chresanto was extremely dangerous, so they took no chances when it came to him being uncuffed. The officer carried Abby out of the room as they all made their way to the lobby of the hotel, got inside of their van, and drove off into the night.

Zonnique was terrified, but when she looked at Chresanto's face, she noticed that he wasn't. He looked more angry than anything. The veins in his arms were showing through the dimly lit car, and Abby stayed asleep on the seat. The car ride was silent as well. Zonnique could tell that the nurses were sick and tired of Abby and Chresanto continously trying to escape. When they got to the place, Mrs. Lacey snatched Chresanto out of the car as he let out a frustrated and evil groan. Another nurse came out and took Abby to the responsibility room, and Zonnique walked into the building to make her way to her room.

"Mrs. Pullins, where do you think that you're going?" Mrs. Miner said in a stern tone.

"To my room?" Zonnique responded. Mes. Miner let out a small laugh, then shook her head.