Chapter 4 - The Beast Within.

"I....I don't know......" Zonnique said in a low tone. "What happens if we get caught?"

"Haha. They'll threaten to give you more time." Abby giggled. "But that doesn't matter. We're not going to get caught."

"Yeah, this is coming from the girl who continues to get caught numerous times." Zonnique snarled.

"Well when you stop being a scared little bitch, we'll be waiting." Abby said in a stern tone. "But you have a day to decide. Otherwise, me and Chresanto are getting out of here."

"I guess." Zonnique said as she stood up and made her way to the door. "I'm going to bed."

Even though Zonnique didn't appear moved by the offer, it was running heavily on her mind. She was ready to bail out. And even though Kiloni was her friend, they weren't close enough for her to care about staying. Another thing that she was thinking about, was about what would happen if she got caught. If she was told that she was going to have to stay at this mental hospital any longer, she would go crazy.

However, it was worth the risk.

Zonnique woke up the next morning and took a long bath in the mental home. The bathroom was suprisingly clean. The bath looked like a 1950's bathroom, and the tub was white and shiny. When Zonnique looked over at the long rack, she seen everyone's towel with their names on it. Mrs. Miner gave Zonnique a towel to dry off with when she got done. Zonnique got out 35 minutes later and dried off. It was the most relaxed that she'd been for her whole time there.

She walked past the rooms in the hallways and seen a nurse trying to feed Kiloni. However, Kiloni wasn't taking it. Two nurses had to hold her down and feed her just so she can eat. She was going on a three day streak of not eating. Zonnique walked out into the living room and noticed Craig sitting on the couch watching tv, Jacob sitting under the table [hiding from monsters], Bahja sitting calmly on the rug with a box of tissues just in case she cried again, and Rayan touching every four corners on his lunch tray. Babydoll was inside of her room. Zonnique walked over to Rayan and kneeled next to him.

"Rayan, did you want me to help you with your OCD ordeal?" Zonnique smiled.

"Yes. I-I think that I can't h-help myself...." Rayan said in a shaky tone.

"Okay. Rayan, do you have any insecurities?"

"I uh.....I think t-that i'm......i'm fat...." Rayan said nervously as he looked down at his stomach.

"Alright. Come with me."

Zonnique took Rayan up to the workout room upstairs after getting consent from a nurse. Once she got upstairs, Zonnique walked over to the toybox full of workout items, then brought out four small weightlifting balls. She placed them on each corner of the room and stood smack dab in the middle of the floor.

"So you say that you wanna lose weight, right?" Zonnique asked.

"Yeah?" Rayan responded.

"And you like to touch all four corners all of the time, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, how about everyday when you feel that you need to touch all four corners of something, you run around and touch each of these balls everyday? By yourself." Zonnique cheered. "This way, you can lose weight and get over your mental disorder."

Rayan didn't say anything. He just glanced down, then looked back up at Zonnique.

"Try it." Zonnique smiled.

Rayan stood still for a while, then slowly started walking around the room, touching each of the balls in the process. Zonnique insisted that he run to blow off some steam, and he did. Rayan ran around the room and touched each of the balls over and over for 15 minutes until he tired himself out. Rayan was sweating had stopped and started panting when he looked up at Zonnique. She was happy and cheerful, clapping for him as well so that he could feel proud of himself.