Chapter 29 - A Little Rushed.

Mrs. Miner and Mrs. Lacey ran out into the hallway, only to see Craig and Chresanto fighting like their in the UFC. They both ran up to the boys and tugged them off of the boys. However, they weren't done. While being dragged away, Abby ran out from downstairs with a small frying pan from the kitchen. She lunged after Jaden, hitting him on the shoulders and the back as the other nurses tried to gain composure in the room.

"You........you don't realize what you've just done.." Justin laughed as blood trickled down his cuts and nose.

"Yeah! I just realized that I kicked your ass!" Chresanto shouted as Mrs. Miner held him back. "Do you want it again? Because i'm ready as fuck!"

"Chresanto, relax!" Mrs. Miner said. "You can't fight! You know that you have 7 years on the line!"

"He kept pushing him, Mrs. Miner!" Craig shouted angrily as Mrs. Lacey held him back. "I seen it!"

"Yeah? Well, where's your proof?" Daniel panted, trying to break free from one of the nurses.

"You fuck with Chres, you fuck with me!" Abby shouted as she kicked around in the nurses arms while being taken away to a responsibility room. "Don't fuck with my brother! Don't do it!"

"That's it. Jaden, Daniel, Justin, in the responsibility room NOW!" Mrs. Miner demanded as the nurses took them away.

"This shit is unfair. Unfair!" Justin yelled as him and his friends were escorted to the end of the hall.

Mrs. Miner let Chresanto go as he glanced angrily at them while dusting off his shirt. Him and Craig were panting extremely hard, completely breathless of the fight that they'd just encountered. Craig held his hand out to Chresanto as Chresanto smacked it, basically commending him.

"Good shit, Craig." Chresanto nodded.

"Good shit."

"Good shit from the both of you." Mrs. Miner nodded as she smiled and walked back to her office. "I'm proud of you boys."

For the rest of the day, Jacob and Rayan talked about the fight over and over with Bahja, Bre, and Zonnique. They were so hyped up about it, that they were just happy that those boys got a taste of their own medicine.

By night, Chresanto was extremely sore. Even though he won the fight, Justin still put up a good one. While sitting in his towel in Zonnique's room, Zonnique placed an ice pack on his bruises, causing him to groan a little. She leaned over and got some lotion, then rubbed it all over his pack. He closed his eyes and sighed in relief as she sat back next to him.

When she looked at his hands, she noticed nothing but scars, cuts, and bruising.

"God, Chres..." Zonnique sighed. "Look at your hands."

"They didn't even hurt while I was fighting." Chresanto sighed. "Now that my adrenaline is gone, they feel like hell..."

Chresanto glanced down at his hands, then looked back up at Zonnique. They stared blankly at each other for a few seconds, then placed each others lips on one anothers. Zonnique slipped her left hand on the side of Chresanto's face as he felt on her waist, kissing her back. They kissed for about 2 minutes as Chresanto took his lips away, and placed his forehead against hers.

"I go back tomorrow......" Chresanto whispered with his eyes closed.

"I know...."

"Did you want to......go for it one last time before I leave?" Chresanto asked in a low tone. "It's up to you."

Chresanto already knew her answer. She leaned forward and started kissing him again as they laid down onto the bed together, finishing there.