Chapter 27 - Down N' Dirty.

Everyone standing in the living room were completely happy. Babydoll, Bahja, Zonnique, and Jacob covered their mouths, allowing tears to run down their face. Craig wasn't crying, but he was shocked. Rayan on the other hand was proud. He knew after the jail visit that Chresanto would come back around.

"Yo, who the fuck are you?" Justin barked as he looked towards him. "Walking in here quick like you're the shit!"

"No, who the fuck are you?" Chresanto barked, giving him an angry look as he walked closer to him. "I walked in here 'quick' to whip somebody's ass!"

"He pushed Abby down!" Babydoll shrieked as she pointed to Abby.

"Bro, get away from her." Chresanto demanded in a grim tone as he looked at him.

"Haha. Or else what?" Justin smiled as he stepped in Chresanto.

"Back the fuck back." Chresanto growled, clenching his jaw and clenching his fists even tighter.

In that moment, things escalated in a heartbeat. Justin tried to grab at Chresanto's face, when Chresanto grabbed his arm with his right hand, grabbed his side with his left hand then slammed him down onto the floor into the wooden stool by the door, shattering it completely. It was just like that scene from Mehgan and Rima from Bad Girls Club. Chresanto smiled and paced over to him, watching him give off an angry look.

"I haven't whooped some ass in so long that I can't WAIT for you to do something stupid!" Chresanto cheered as he kept his fists balled, keeping them by his side. "You ready to fight? Cause I'm ready!"

Justin didn't say anything. He stood up from the ground, dusted the wood off of his shirt, and grimmed Chresanto as he sniffed loudly. He turned to his boys and started pacing back to his room.

"Come on, y'all." Justin growled as Daniel followed behind him.

"Look I don't know who you think you are, but I'm not gonna let you put your hands on my boy!" Jaden barked as he stood up to Chresanto, looking up at him because of his short height. He was only an inch shorter than him.

"Do something about it." Chresanto smiled with his arms folded.

Jaden tried to sneak a punch in, when Chresanto grabbed his fist. However, Jaden wasn't done. He still tried to hit him by shoving his fist in his face, but it didn't work. His fist was shaking as Chresanto held a hard and tight grip on it, shoving it back. Chresanto tucked in his lips and gave him a slightly angry look as he snapped his wrist back a little, causing Jaden to let go of it. Jaden held his fist and stumbled back a little as he gave Chresanto a look of fear and sprinted back to his room.

When they were gone, Abby jumped up and gave him a heartfelt hug. Everyone around them started to clap in celebration. Chresanto however, was happy to be there. He held onto her back and kept his mouth covered on her shoulder, letting tears boil up in his eyes. They hugged for a minute straight as he kissed Abby on the cheek. Abby smiled and placed her palms on the side of his face as she wiped her tears and glanced at him.

"Chres!" Abby cheered. "You, you came back!"

"I found out that I have 3 visitation days until I'm released in a month." Chresanto smiled as he looked at everyone. "How are y'all?"

"Yaaay!" Zonnique cheered as everyone tackled him onto the ground.

Everyone ran up to Chresanto and gave him a large hug. Craig slowly walked over to him when everyone calmed down. Chresanto looked at him as both of their faces turned into blank stares. It was the first time that they'd seen each other since the knife fight. It stayed that way for a few seconds, when Craig held his hand out for him to shake. Chresanto looked down at his hand, then grinned at him as he gripped onto it and shook it as hard as he could.