Chapter 32 - Round 3.

Chresanto kneeled down over Zonnique and noticed that the blood had sept through his large black jacket. He lifted it up and seen so much blood that no clue where she was shot at. More of the blood was on the left side of her body, so he used apart of his sleeve to wipe away at her arm. When he did, he noticed that more of the blood was spurting from her upper area. She was shot in her upper left arm. 

Then, Zonnique slowly turned her head over to him. Her eyes were half opened. She was drained because she'd bled out so bad. Chresanto gasped then leaned over her and kissed her on her lips.

"Babe, are you okay?" Chresanto whispered to her.

"What.....what happened...?" Zonnique whispered as she looked around, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Come on." Chresanto said as he grabbed her arm. "I'm gonna patch you up in the car-"

The minute Chresanto grabbed her arm, Zonnique let out an ear shattering scream. The pain from the bullet surged from her arm all the way down to her upper shoulder area. Chresanto let her go, then looked at her in a scared way.

"My fucking arm!" Zonnique cried as she rolled around in the dirt. 

"Here. I'll pick you up." Chresanto panted.

Chresanto used both of his muscular arms to help lift Zonnique up. He opened the door to his backseat, then scooted his way inside of the backseat along side her. He shut the door and took off Zonnique's jogging suit jacket. Her whole entire upper arm was splashed with blood, which trickled down to her lower arm.

"Oh my god, this shit hurts.." Zonnique whined as she looked down at it.

Chresanto pulled out a red rag he kept inside of there and splashed it with poroxide. Right when he was about to rub off her wound, Zonnique jumped and gave him a look of horror.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Zonnique shouted.

"Nique, it's not going to burn." Chresanto said as he looked at her. "Trust me."

Chresanto placed the rag onto her wound, causing her to jump and suck in her teeth a little bit. She squinted her eyes as Chresanto wiped all of the excess blood off of her arm. He looked at her lower arm and wiped all of the blood all of that as well. He placed a little bit of vaseline inside of the rag, then wiped around her wound with it to stop the bleeding.

"How'd you have all of this stuff inside of your car?" Zonnique laughed as he glanced at him.

"You think that when I go out shooting people that i've never been harmed? I'm not untouchable." Chresanto said as he shook his head, keeping his eyes on her arm. "I gotta keep stuff like this on me just in case I get shot, cut, burned, anything. You gotta be prepared."

Chresanto rinsed the rag off with poroxide, then reached in and grabbed some tiny pliers. He gave Zonnique a small clean towel, then handed it to her. She looked at it in confusion, then looked back up at Chresanto.

"What's this for?" Zonnique asked.

"I'm gonna need you to bite down on that for me." Chresanto nodded.

Zonnique froze. She looked at his pliers and realized what he was about to do. He was going to pull the bullet out of her arm.

"Hell no!" Zonnique shouted, shaking her head drastically. "You're not going to pull that bullet out! I'm gonna go to the hospital!"

"Zonnique, we're not going to no hospital!" Chresanto said in a loud tone. "If we go to a hospital, they're gonna know that we were in some sort of gunfight!"