Chapter 13 - Off Safety.

Even though Chresanto had just recieved the baby girl, he was still responsible to doing all of the excercises that others had to do as well. He had to do their daily workout like all of the other mental patients always did while the other nurses took care of the baby. While Chresanto was preparing for the excercise, he noticed that Kiloni kept staring out him. It started to aggravate him a little, but he tried to ignore it. But when she continued to do it, he felt that he needed to say something.

"Yo, what the fuck are you looking at?" Chresanto asked in a silent tone as he walked over to her.

Kiloni was bouncing on her yoga ball in the corner when she smiled up at Chresanto, stood up, and folded her arms while she stood inches in his face.

"A murderer. A rapist. A serial killer." Kiloni whispered as she smiled in his face, then walked over to prepare for their daily excercise.

"Alright everyone! Let's prepare for the days workout!" Mrs. Z said in a tired tone as everyone got into their positions.

Chresanto had no idea what was going on. Other than Susanna's death, he had no clue how Kiloni found out about him being a killer. The only person he'd told was Zonnique. Being how close they were, he had to find out if she was the one who told Kiloni. After their hours worth of a workout, he went right to her room where she was changing the baby girls diaper.

"Zonnique, you can't be going off telling people the shit I be telling you!" Chresanto barked as he shut her door.

"What the hell are you talking about, Chres?" Zonnique giggled as she shook her head and picked the baby up.

"When I mention the people i've murdered, don't be telling people who I be mentioning alright?"

"I didn't." Zonnique said as she gave him a confused look. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Chresanto was confused. He could tell in Zonnique's behavior and posture that she wasn't lying.

"Well, how'd Kiloni find out?" Chresanto asked in a low tone as he looked down at the ground.

"What'd she say?"

"She came up to me and told me that she knew that I was a rapist, and a serial killer." Chresanto said as he squinted his eyes, trying to figure out how she could've found out.

"Holy shit." Zonnique gasped as she placed the baby on her lap. "I never told her any of that. Are you sure that Abby didn't tell her?"

"Nah Abby didn't do it. She doesn't like Kiloni.." Chresanto said lowly. "Hmmm."

"Well, she isn't the type to tell Mrs. Miner is she?"

"The EXACT type." Chresanto answered. "I gotta figure out how to keep her mouth shut."

Right when Chresanto was about to walk out of the room to Kiloni, Mrs. Lacey came to the door. She was standing there with Romelo, but when Chresanto looked down at him, she noticed that Romelo was crying bad. He picked him up and gave him the utmost worried look.

"What's wrong, little man?" Chresanto asked.

"I want to.....talk about it.....by ourselves." Romelo sniffed as Chresanto opened the door to his room.

"Hey uh Zonnique, can we-"

"Sure. Go ahead." Zonnique smiled as she took the baby girl, and walked out of the room.

After Zonnique left, Chresanto shut the door and sat Romelo on the other bed, then sat next to him.

"What happened?" Chresanto asked as he looked down at Romelo.