Chapter 50 - First Time.

The next day, Mrs. Miner woke up and prepared to continue the drive. But before she stepped all the way out, she stepped on the bag that Romelo had left for her. She took a step back and looked down, picking up the bag. She squinted and tried to read through his sloppy handwriting, noticing what he'd said.

"Awh. Oh my gosh..." Mrs. Miner gasped as she placed her fingers on the tip of her lips.

She walked into Chresanto's room, only noticing that everyone in there was asleep. She walked over Romelo and tapped him, slowly waking him up.

"Hm?" Romelo said in a sleepy tone.

"Thank you, Romelo." Mrs. Miner whispered as she dangled the bag over him.

"You're welcome." Romelo whispered.

"Melo, go back to bed." Chresanto said in a sleepy tone. "Get you some more rest."

"Did you see your son?" Mrs. Miner smiled in a silent tone. "Look at his head!"

Chresanto looked up at his head, ,gasping at seeing his son bald for the first time.

"What'd you do to your head, Melo?" Chresanto barked.

"I wanted Mrs. Miner to have a whole bunch of hair, daddy!" Romelo smiled.

Chresanto gave Romelo a weird look, the smiled at Mrs. Miner.

"You have a good son, Chresanto." Mrs. Miner nodded. "He's truly an angel."

"Mrs. Miner really likes that, Romelo." Chresanto cheered at him. "You really made her day!"

"Anytime!" Romelo said in a fake deep voice. "Aaaaanytime."

The gang continued to drive on the long trip. 22 days, turned into 15. 15 turned into 5. They were 5 days away from the border. Everyone was celebrating in their own way, chanting "5 more days! 5 more days! 5 more days!" every now and then. Now RV'ing for almost a month, they were ready to make their way out of the RV. Everyone was preparing for a newer lifestyle, along with a newer day.

Even though she went bald, you could see that Meghan's hair was growing a little. Her hair looked like a faded Amber Rose like style being that her natural hair was blonde. Her and Craig remained extremely close, which everyone found it shocking because he never liked any girl in general because he was self observed like Chresanto. While Chresanto laid in the bed with CJ, Craig decided to come in his room to ask for some more advice.

"Aye, man." Craig said as he put his index finger.

"What up, nigga?" Chresanto said as he lifted up in the bed, placing CJ's small blanket over his sleeping body. "What you need?"

"Some more advice." Craig said as he pulled a stool up to the side of the bed. "Some serious advice."

"Talk to me."

Craig paused for a while, then glanced down at the ground.

"I think I wanna..........have sex with Meghan."

"Nigga WHAAAAT?" Chresanto said in a high pitched tone, looking up at him in shock.

"But the thing is like I've only known her for a month. I feel like I'm rushing shit." Craig sighed as he rubbed his head. "Not only that but I'm really relying on my religion. I don't know, man like........I ain't never felt anything like this..."

"Shit if it feel right, go for it." Chresanto shrugged.

"But it don't." Craig said as he shook his head. "Like my religion is on the line."

"It must feel right if you thinking about going against your religion." Chresanto laughed in a low tone. "Just think about it, first. If it don't feel right, then don't do it. Whatever your conscience is leaning more towards is what you should do."