Chapter 49 - Will.

After cutting her hair, Meghan knocked on Mrs. Miners door. Her head felt 10 times lighter. After having back length long blonde hair for her whole entire life, she cut all of her hair off. When Mrs. Miner opened the door, she gave her a blank stare. When she realized what she just did, her eyes widened in shock. She let go of the door and covered her mouth after realizing what she was looking at. Meghan had no hair. Meghan smiled and held up a large ziplock bag that held her bright blonde hair.

"Tada!" Meghan cheered. "This bag full of hair is all yours."

"M-Meghan, what'd you just do?" Mrs. Miner gasped. "What happened to your hair?"

"You don't think that you're gorgeous? Fine." Meghan shrugged. "We can be ugly together."

"You didn't have to do this for me, Meghan." Mrs. Miner sighed. "Your hair was gorgeous!"

"Holy fu....." Zonnique froze as she walked in front of Meghan. "Meghan! What the hell did you do?"

"I cut my hair with Mrs. Miner!" Meghan cheered in an excited tone.

"Oh my gosh!" Zonnique gasped as she held CJ. "Show everyone!"

"Well, I don't quite wanna-"

"Meghan! Holy hell!" Jacob gasped as he looked at her.

"What happened?" Craig asked as he stepped out.

Meghan seen Craig, then placed her hood over her head and sat down. Craig looked at her in confusion, then looked at everyone in a weird way.

"I can't show you....." Meghan said in a low tone. "You're not gonna like me anymore.."

"Meghan, you can show him." Mrs. Miner said in a serious tone. "It's Craig. He's very mature."

Meghan looked up at Craig in a puppy dog eyed way, then stood up. As everyone walked out of their rooms, she glanced down and pulled off her hood. When everyone seen how she look, everyone gasped and covered their mouths. Meghan held her plastic bag up and looked over at Mrs. Miner.

"I cut my hair for Mrs. Miner." Meghan said as she kept her eyes on her. "I couldn't take her feeling depressed about how she looks."

"Why the hell do you think that you're anywhere close to ugly, Mrs. Miner?" Chresanto barked at her. "You are one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen and don't let you being bald make you think otherwise."

"Thank you, Chres. It's just.....it's hard.." Mrs. Miner said in a low tone. "I'm used to having my small afro. That's all."

"And what makes you think that I think that you're ugly?" Craig asked as he looked at Meghan. "You and Mrs. Miner are both beautiful."

"Thank you." They both smiled.

"You're welcome."

"Well, I guess I'll get used to my new look." Meghan shrugged as she placed a big smile on her face.

After spending time with Meghan and Mrs. Miner, everyone made their way to their own room and going to bed. While Zomnique and CJ slept, Chresanto stayed up with Romelo and watched TV. While Romelo colored in his coloring book, Chresanto decided to flip through the channels. Of course, he came across CNN.

"We are still looking for the trailer murderers. They've taken 9 lives of the officers that have came after them!" A detective said in an angry tone at a press conference. "They've taken the lives of officers that were trying to protect our citizens, and these thugs took them away! When we see them again, we will take drastic measures. We're tired of being nice! These people need to be placed in the prison cells and we WILL find them and they WILL be arrested!"