Chapter 1 - Suicidal.

"Holy shit!" A high school boy said in shock as he looked up at his older brother. "What do we do? She's unconscious on the floor!"

"The police will totally tell our parents about the party that we had!" The older brother said. "We gotta cover this shit up!"

It was just another wild spring break party for high school students that went wrong. The house was destroyed, there were cups all over the place, and the speakers were tipped over. The two brothers were forced to clean up the mess before anyone suspected a sign of the party. After doing 45 minutes of cleaning, the girl was still on the bathroom floor, unconscious. The boys looked inside if the bathroom then looked back at each other in a shocked way.

"Bro, she's still knocked out?" The older brother said. "What are we gonna do?"

"Fuck!" The younger brother said. "Mom will be here any minute!"

"I have an idea." The older brother said.

The older brother grabbed a large bottle of aspirin and scattered the pills all over the floor. He took three pills and placed it under her tongue, then walked out of the room with his brother. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed 911.

"What are you doing?" The younger brother asked.

"Shhh."

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hello operator?" The older brother said. "I've called to report a probable suicide."

Meanwhile, there was another epidemic happening around the corner. An epidemic, that would lead 2 people to the same place.

"What up, bitches?" A 5'3 girl cheered as she walked into a local liquor store.

"What the hell?" A Chinese woman said as she stared at the girl and walked back a little. "They let you out of that psych ward?"

"Why so glum, Mary?" The girl laughed as she walked down the front of the isle, looking at the candy.

"Did they let you out?" The Chinese woman asked in a louder tone.

The girl ignored her. She continued to trail down the isles of the gas station, snatching up everything she could in the isle. But when the girl looked back up at the counter, she seen the Chinese woman dialing a number in her phone.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked as she dropped all of her things.

"Hello? Police? She's out of the mental hospit-"

"Put the phone down!" The girl shouted as she pointed a gun at the Chinese woman.

"Put the gun down!" The Chinese woman shouted back.

"Is she armed?" The operator said on the other line.

Suddenly, a gunshot erupted and the phone was shattered into pieces. The girl jumped up on the counter and held a gun to the Chinese lady while the woman shrieked in fear.

"Don't shoot!" The Chinese woman cried.

"I am not going back there, do you understand me?" The girl shouted

In an instant, the police appeared through the door with their guns. The nurses from her mental home also ran inside and pointed her out, indicating that they knew her.

"That's her!" The nurse shouted.

"Put the gun down!" The officer shouted.

"No! I'm not going back!" The girl screamed in a hoarse tone.