Chapter 28 - Round 1.

Chresanto froze and glanced at Zonnique like she was a different person. By the look on Chresanto's face, she knew that he was furious. Zonnique laid on the side of the bed as Chresanto lifted out of the bed and started sifting through his clothes. He pulled on his underwear, then pulled out his stretchable black hat, black leather pants, black shoes, and black hoodie. Zonnique already knew that that meant that he was going to kill someone. She placed her underwear and a jogging suit on as she kneeled next to him.

"Chres, what are you doing?" Zonnique asked in a worried tone.

"Where's my pocket knife?" Chresanto asked as he sifted through his things.

"No, Chres. Don't do anything stu-"

"Hell no, Zonnique. NO!" Chresanto shouted as he gave her an angry look. "These assholes aren't getting away with some shit like this. Where the fuck is my pocket knife?"

Out of nowhere, Craig walked inside of his room. He stood there and reached into his pockets, he handed it to him. Chresanto took the knife with both of his hands and stared at it as he brought it close to him. He hadn't been away from his knife in a month before, so it was like seeing another best friend.

"Do it." Craig said. "I don't care."

"Thanks man." Chresanto nodded as he watched Craig leave the room, looking at Zonnique. "Zonnique, you wanna come with me and watch me torture one of these cats?"

"Sure." Zonnique nodded.

"Alright. Get dressed."

Chresanto put on his full blown black outfit as Zonnique placed on a warmer jogging suit. Afterwards, Chresanto splashed his blade with alcohol so that it would sting when he cut the person that he planned to cut whoever. Him and Zonnique peeped through the doors to look for one of the three boys. Jackpot. He spotted Justin sleeping in his bed. Chresanto jabbed his pocket knife into the door, unlocking it in a second. He opened the door when Justin lifted up in the bed when Chresanto punched him in the face, causing him to fly back into the pillow. When he covered up his nose, Chresanto kneeled over him and placed the knife onto his neck. He leaned inches away from his face.

"Get up. Get the fuck up." Chresanto growled through his teeth, looking him right into his eyes.

"What the hell-"

Without warning, Chresanto sliced the side of his arm, causing him to shriek in pain. Blood trickled down onto the bed as Chresanto yanked him up and placed the blade by his eyes.

"If you don't get out of this bed, I'll shove this knife so far up your ass that I'll have you shitting blades!" Chresanto shouted. "Get your ass up!"

"Alright, man. Alright!" Justin shouted as he covered up his arm. "Damn...."

Chresanto held him as knife point as he led them to the back of the building. It was pitch black and foggy outside. It was 1:10am. Chresanto walked outside with Zonnique and held the knife to his neck.

"Get in the ground." Chresanto said as he looked at him. "Now."

Justin kneeled down onto the muddy grass. It'd just got done raining the night before. Chresanto tied his hands up and leaned over his shoulders, placing the blade onto his neck.

"Now i'ma ask you one simple question." Chresanto whispered in a sinister tone, half closing his eyes as Zonnique walked in front of him and folded his arms. "Did you rape her?"

"Man I ain't do shi-"

"Woo hoo hoo hoo. Woo!" Chresanto shouted as he laughed abnormally as he placed the blade back onto his neck. "You don't know how good I feel tonight. I just had some good sex with my girl, I just saw my family, I feel good. You're lucky that I feel that way, because I would've shoved this knife down your neck for lying."