Chapter 46 - Hormones.

"So I can stay?" Romelo asked.

"Yes. Yes you can stay." Chresanto nodded.

"YAAAAYYY!" Romelo cheered as he ran around the room. "Ooh daddy! We're gonna spend so much time together! We're gonna have a lot of play time! We're gonna do so much!"

"You're welcome, little man." Chresanto smiled as he rubbed his head.

Chresanto and Romelo watched one more movie before Romelo fell asleep. Chresanto picked him up, placed him in his bed, and slept with Zonnique who was asleep on the other side of the room. Now that he knew that his son was with him to stay, he could sleep better.

3 hours later, Romelo woke up tapped him on the side of his body.

"What's up, Melo?" Chresanto said in a low tone, waking up.

"I'm bleeding, daddy." Romelo said in a low tone.

"What are you taking about, Mel?" Chresanto asked in a confused tone.

Suddenly, Romelo lifted up his shirt and showed the bullet wounds that riddled all over his body.

"FUCK." Chresanto shouted as he lunged up in his bed and started panting super loud.

Chresanto glanced over at Romelo, and seen that he was sleeping in his bed with CJ. Chresanto lifted up in the bed to make sure that he was still in the bed. He plopped back into his pillow and took a deep sigh of relief as he slid his hands down his face.

"Thank god....." Chresanto sighed to himself, closing his eyes.

"Are you okay, baby?" Zonnique asked as she lifted out of the bed and looked at him.

"I'm fine I just.....I had a bad dream.." Chresanto sighed as he kissed her forehead. "Just go to sleep, babe."

Everyone drove for 5 more days, state after state, knocking their destination down to 24 days until freedom. Rayan decided to drive for Mrs. Miner, while she took a break and got some rest. Everyone sat in the main area, eating some pizza that they scooped by and bought. While they were sitting around trying to settle off their loaded stomachs, Meghan was giving everyone a sneaky grin.

"Lets play a game, y'all." Meghan grinned.

"Like what? Niggers Vs. Honkeys?" Chresanto scowled. "Ol' racist ass..."

"Actually, it's a fun game." Meghan smiled as she pulled a box out of her bag. "It's called: Over 21. I figured that we can get some sexual arousal on this miserable trip."

"How do you play?" Craig asked as he lowered down onto the floor with everyone.

"Basically, there's a male and female cards." Meghan smiled as she opened the box. "Girls pick a number between 1 - 3, boys pick a number between 4 - 6. When you pick the card, you have to do whatever the card says to the person who has the number on the bottom of your card."

"So if I pick a card and I get a dare and say that Bahja has the number 3, if the number three shows up at the bottom of my card, that's what I have to do to her?" Jacob asked.

"Yep. No strings attached." Meghan winked. "Are y'all down?"

"Shit, I'm down." Chresanto shrugged as he sat on the floor.

"Alright. Y'all pick y'all numbers." Meghan nodded.

The boys picked out of the three cards, then read their numbers.

"6." Chresanto said.

"4." Jacob said.

"5." Craig said.