Chapter 25 - Three of a Kind.

For a month, Chresanto stayed a the tough grounds of the boot camp. He had to be in the bed by 9:30pm and was forced to wake up at 5:30am to eat breakfast, run a full 10 laps around the large building with the other juvies, and others. But since he'd won that knife bet, he'd got a week off of cleaning in the beginning of the month.

Someone that he was creating a close bond with, was Gooch. Gooch was a really muscular dark skinned man with tattoo's covering his arms. He also has shoulder length dreads and a really tiny overbite, but he had perfect teeth. On this day, both of them were laying in their own beds in a room full of men. It made Chresanto highly uncomfortable, but he was forced to adjust to it.

"Aye, Creseant roll." Gooch whispered in the dark room as he stared blankly up at the cieling. "You still awake?"

"Man, why you whispering like we little kids in our parents room or some shit?" Chresanto scoffed in a silent tone. "Speak up, nigga."

"You never told me why you were in here." Gooch said, laying in his bed that was 10 feet away from Chresanto's.

"I can't tell you." Chresanto said as he shook his head. "It's too many people in here."

"What you think we gone do? Snitch?" One man said in a tired tone as he lifted up in his bed. "We in here for some grimy shit too. You not alone."

Chresanto scrunched his eyebrows at the man as he looked down and laughed.

"My fault, man. I ain't introduce myself properly." The man laughed. "I'm Mike."

"Mike is in here for rape. This nigga love women.:" Gooch laughed.

"Damn, man. So you just be raping women for the hell of it?" Chresanto asked as he gave him a disgusted look.

"Don't none of them ever wanna give me no pussy, so I just snatch that shit." Mike shrugged.

Chresanto was beyond disgusted. He thought about what he done to Romelo's mother a while back, looked down at the ground, and took a deep sigh.

"Do you have any kids?" Chresanto asked.

"One daughter."

"What if your daughter was in that position, man?" Chresanto asked in a sinister tone. "What would you do if some man grabbed her up, pinned her down, and forced her to give up her womanhood that she's supposed to save for the man that she plans to marry?"

"I'd kill that nigga!" Mike said in an angry tone.

"Well think about the fathers of those women that you've raped, man." Chresanto said. "Without a woman, none of us would be here. We owe them our highest authority. If a girl don't wanna have sex with you, pick up a prostitute and get your nut out the way. Don't go raping the shit out of innocent girls. That shit scars them for life."

Mike didn't say anything. He sat there and twiddled his thumbs as he stared blankly at the ground.

"I never thought about that...." Mike said in a low tone.

"Yeah, man. I forget to think about that when it comes to the victims I kill.........."

Chresanto stopped talking and froze. His eyes widened as Gooch and Mike glanced at him. Gooch's mouth opened wide from the statement that Chresanto had just made.

"You're a.......killer?" Gooch whispered in shock.

"Fuck!" Chresanto growled as he covered up his face. "Damnit!"

"Is that what you been hiding from us?" Mike asked.

Chresanto didn't say anything. That secret was to be left at the mental home and was supposed to stay there. He kept his face covered, but Gooch and Mike wanted to know more.