Chapter 31 - Round 2.

Chresanto was livid. He paced around Mrs. Miners room, pacing back and forth with his palms on the side of his face. He was so angry that his vision was blurring in and out. Tears streamed down his streamed violently down his face from the thought of his son being sexually abused. Chresanto couldn't act on it, however. Not at the mental home. It wasn't safe.

Chresanto had a plan, however.

While Romelo slept, Chresanto sat his laptop under his bed. He plugged his small camera into the computer that he used for Skype and placed the camera under a pillow, where nobody would see it. The next day, he wanted to record it for evidence and proof to see if his son was really being sexually abused. After this, Chresanto crept under the covers with Romelo and held him close. Romelo slowly woke up, looked at his dad, then placed his small arm around his waist as he smooshed his face a little into his chest.

"Melo..." Chresanto whispered.

"Yah?"

"Am I a good daddy, or am I a bad daddy?" 

"You're a weally weally weally weally good daddy!' Remelo whispered loudly, dozing back off in the process.

"How much of a good daddy am I?" Chresanto asked.

Romelo didn't answer him. He snored loudly, indicating that he fell asleep next to him. Chresanto kissed him on his forehead, and held his son close to him as he looked up at the cieling.

"I won't ever let anybody hurt you..." Chresanto whispered to him, even though he was asleep.

The next day, everyone was preparing to leave for their daily outing. Zonnique placed on her jacket and walked over to Chresanto, only to see him with his palms together by his face on the couch. He stared blankly out of the window as Zonnique sat next to him and took a deep sigh.

"What's wrong?" Zonnique asked.

"I think that........Justin sexually abused my son...." Chresanto said, getting choked up.

Zonnique frozed. She looked Chresanto up and down, looked back at his room, then looked back at Chresanto.

"Oh hell no!" Zonnique growled loudly as she got hyped up. "You're going to kill him, right?"

"Out of all of the people that have crossed me, nobody has EVER went as far as touching my son. Nobody!" Chresanto said as tears of rage streamed down his face. "I'm so mad, that I don't know what to do with him. I'm so fucking angry that I don't want to kill him. I want him to suffer so bad that the only image he'll have in his head IS Romelo. I want him to go to jail so that this doesn't happen to other kids, but that means ill never be able to get my hands on him. I WANT my hands on him. I want to choke the fucking life out of him."

"I think that he deserves to die!" Zonnique demanded.

"But that's too easy. Once he's dead, he's dead." Chresanto snarled. "I want him to suffer great pain. Jail is too easy, too. Yeah he'll be out away forever, but I don't want him breathing. I want him rotting instead."

Zonnique looked back and seen Justin walking out of his room. She shook her head at him as Chresanto looked at Justin as well, then looked back at her.

"I got an idea." Chresanto nodded. "You go get in the car."

"Okay." Zonnique nodded as she leaned in and gave him a kiss. "I'll see you there."

Once Zonnique left, Chresanto stood off of the couch and walked up to Justin. Justin gave him a foul look as Chresanto looked inside of his room, then looked back at him.