Chapter 33 - "You Lose."

"Damn!" Zonnique whispered as she looked out of the window. "They're all in the front of the house! We're never going to get out."

"We're not going to be able to explain and get through killing 3 people." Chresanto snarled as he stood up. "We're in this together, we go out together. Lets go."

"Hell no." Abby barked as she stood up. "I got an idea. Follow after my lead."

Abby went to the back of the house as everyone followed her. She slowly walked out and shut the door behind them, then jumped over the fence as Zonnique and Chresanto jumped over the fence with her. Abby landed on the sidewalk and started calmly walking as Chresanto and Abby gave her an iffy look.

"What are we doing?" Zonnique asked.

"Just walk." Abby said. "Don't run."

The three slowly strolled down the sidewalk for a minute, when they heard the police barge inside of the home. They heard a bunch of the men shouting a random number for other officers to come, indicating that they'd seen Jaden and Trey's bodies. While walking, an officer walked out of the back of the home and came behind them.

"Hey!" The officer said in a loud tone, grabbing their attention.

"Yeah?" They all said, turning around.

"Did you guys see anyone walk out of this back door?" The officer panted.

"We seen a man that was about 5'9 with short dreadlocks and a red stained t-shirt sprinting out of there." Chresanto said. "Why? Did something happen?"

"Tony." The officer said as he took out his wallow talkie. "Suspect was wearing a white stained t-shirt with pants and had short dreadlocks."

"Are we gonna need to send some officers out to canvas for him?" Tony responded.

"Yeah....." The officer said. "I'll watch the scene."

The officer placed his walkie talkie back inside of his pocket, then looked at Abby, Chresanto, and Zonnique.

"Say, where are you guys headed?" The officer asked.

"We were about to walk and find a cab." Zonnique lied. "Some random man took our car, so were not sure where its at."

"How does he look?" The officer asked as he pulled out his small pocket book.

"We're not sure. He had on a mask." Abby sighed. "Our car is gray and have a sunroof top. It was down at the time."

"Wait a minute, is that your car at the end of the block?" The officer asked as he pointed down there.

Chresanto looked and pulled out his car keys, hitting the unlock button. When the car lights lit up, all three of their faces lit up as well as they glanced at each other.

"Wow!" Chresanto gasped. "Thank you so much! We never would've found it without you!"

"You're welcome. Drive home and get some rest." The officer nodded. "Meanwhile, I'm going to have a talk to the person at this house on why your car is parked here."

While the officer went back inside of the house, Chresanto got inside of his car and drove off. All of them were hype as ever. They felt untouchable. They'd gotten away with the 15th billion murder on their list and they'd committed. Chresanto and Abby gave each other dap as they laughed and looked out of the sunroof top window.

"We are the shit! I don't give a damn what y'all say!" Chresanto said as he placed his fist by his mouth. "We are the shit!"

"Woo! We were in there trading bullets like it ain't nothing!" Abby said as she shoved Chresanto's shoulder. "Ain't nobody fucking with us!"