Chapter 51 - Shows Over.

Chresanto was waiting for Craig to come out of the room so he could see his priceless facial expression. Meghan walked out first while Craig held open the door for her, gave her a kiss, then watched her stroll off into her room. Right when Craig was about to walk back in his room, Chresanto got up and stood by the door.

"Oh! Oh! I'm not having sex until marriage! I'm gonna wait until I get married until a girl gets this peewee." Chresanto whined as he placed his hands on his heart, Craig walking back out afterwards.

"Oh, so you think that you're funny?" Craig grinned as he looked at him.

"So how was it?"

Craig and Chresanto glanced over at Zonnique as she awkwardly looked back at them.

"Baby, get out of here." Chresanto growled. "Grown folks is talking."

"Whatever. Small dicks." Zonnique scowled as she got up and grinned at the two.

"Shit you take this small dick to that-"

"Guys! Guys!" Craig shouted as he placed his hand up. "Do y'all mind?"

"Blah blah blah." Zonnique moaned as she closed the door to her room.

"So....." Chresanto said as he sat down on the couch with Craig. "How was it?"

"Lets just say, I see why you and Zonnique do that all of the time." Craig laughed to himself. "That was my first time so, that shit was amazing."

"Did y'all jump right into it or did y'all include a little bit of foreplay?" Chresanto asked.

"A little bit of both." Craig said. "We was kind of talking at first, then we just had sex. The clothes came off, we started going at it. It was just good. Very good."

"See?" Chresanto smiled. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"But what am I going to tell my mother? You already know we can't keep in contact with anyone until we get across the border." Craig sighed. "She's going to kill me. I broke a family tradition...."

"Just lie and tell her that you're married to her." Chresanto shrugged.

"I'm not like you, Chresanto." Craig joked. "I don't lie to the people I love."

"Oooohhhh. Touché." Chresanto scoffed.

"Yeah."

"You piece of shit...." Chresanto mumbled under his breath.

"What'd you say?" Craig smiled as he leaned in front of him.

"Nothing, man." Chresanto smiled as he looked at him. "Nothing."

"Don't get your shit blew out, Chres." Craig laughed as he stood up and made his way towards his bedroom.

"You ain't 'bout it!" Chresanto said in a low tone, laying back in the couch. "You ain't 'bout it!"

The road trip continued on. Rayan drove everyone through 4 states, day and night. 5 days, dropped to 1. Everyone was hype. While Mrs. Miner drove, everyone chanted "1 day left! 1 day left! 1 day left!" Chresanto looked down at Romelo, picked him up, and placed him on his lap.

"Guess what, Melo?" Chresanto said as he looked down at him.

"Yes?"

"We only got one more day left until we can go outside!" Chresanto smiled as Romelo looked up at him.

"Really?" Romelo cheesed.

"Yes sir."

"Yaaaayy!" Romelo cheered as he placed his hands in the air. "I'm so happy!!!"