Chapter 18 - "Let's Bail."

Seconds after Zonnique ran up the stairs, Abby heard her scream at the top of her lungs. She let out a long sigh, then ripped herself away from the fluffy bedsheets to make her way upstairs to see what was going on. When she got up there, she noticed that Zonnique was cradling Kiloni's limp body while crouching down on the floor. Abby scoffed and looked a little closer, only to notice that blood was trickling out of her ear.

"She committed sucide!" Zonnique screamed as she hugged her. "She was like one meal away from dying, anyways."

"Oh my goodness." Abby snarled as she rolled her eyes.

Zonnique tried to give her CPR, but nothing worked. She lunged up and tried to run downstairs to call the police, when Abby ran and stood in front of her.

"What are you doing, Zonnique?" Abby asked in a confused tone.

"Calling the police, Abby. Move!" Zonnique shouted.

"Hell no!" Abby shouted back as she placed her hands on her shoulders. "We have to get out of here!"

"What do you mean?" Zonnique barked.

"They wont ever let us out of that mental home, Zonnique!" Abby shouted. "They're going to think that we killed her!"

"So what you just want us to leave her here in her house?" Zonnique snapped.

"Duh!" Abby shouted. "She's dead, anyway! She's not going to feel a thing!"

Zonnique always knew that Abby was a bitch, but she never knew that she was THIS cold. She slowly shook her head as she started backing towards Kiloni's room.

"No." Zonnique said, scrunching her eyebrows at her.

"What?"

"I said no, Abby!" Zonnique said in a more loud and demanding tone. "If you wanna go, you go by yourself. I'm calling the police!"

"Are you joking right now?" Abby snarled.

"Does it look like i'm laughing?" Zonnique snapped.

Abby stared at Zonnique for a few seconds, waiting for her to change her mind. She threw her hands into the air, leaned down, grabbed her bag, and made her way downstairs.

"Fine." Abby whispered as she jolted out of the door, leaving for good.

Zonnique didn't care where Abby went, even though she was instructed to keep Abby in her sight. After realizing how heartless she really was, she didn't want to have anything or any part to do with her.

After calling the police, they arrived there within 3 minutes. Police yellow taped around the whole entire house and went inside while Zonnique sat on the porch until sunset. Hours later, she seen Mrs. Lacey and Mrs. Miner pull up to the house and rush out of the car. An officer ran and stopped in front of them as they showed them their ID's,, telling them that they knew Kiloni. After the clarification, they ran up on the porch and crouched down next to Zonnique.

"Zonnique, what's going on?" Mrs. Lacey asked in a paced and rushed tone.

"She killed herself." Zonnique responded as she stared blankly off into space.

"Who did?" Mrs. Miner asked.

"Kiloni."

"Oh my god.." Mrs. Miner sighed. "What happened? Where's Abby?"

"She shot herself." Zonnique said in a dry tone. "And Abby left...."

"She left?" Mrs. Lacey gasped. "Zonnique, you were supposed to watch her!"