Ring

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I looked at her and felt my brain literally misfire, like it was stalling.

"I'm sorry..." Was all that I was able to get out, and my voice stammered, I felt butterflies in my stomach and it was as if I was some love struck teenager – she always had that effect on me.

"Let's get married...if the offer still stands on the table?" The hesitation in her voice made my heart race.

"Uh, yeah...okay."

I stood up and starched a little.

I looked at her and she gave me such a loving look.

"Okay, yes...I think we should, but you know, Hangman."

"Fuck Jake...seriously I'm tired of being put aside." She quickly walked up to me, putting her hands on my chest and looking up at me.

"I have had this amazing guy whom I really DO love deeply,

I pulled out my cell phone, I had no idea exactly what to do, maybe a hurt, ask someone to officiate it.

"Uh...okay, I saw there were a few stores in town, if you want to have a wedding dress, I see there is a church nearby, I'm going to go talk to the priest."

I started to walk out of the room.

"I'll text you later, take your time... pamper yourself."

She gave me a shy smile, when I left the room I realized that I needed to find some nice clothes.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I did my shopping most of the morning, I found a beautiful simple white dress with an empire type waist.

I got my hair done, a simple updo, and got my make up done, I made my way to a park and simply sat down and waited.

He had said that he found me a simple ring, nothing special and that he would replace it the moment we got back to the mainland.

Fate had other things in mind, I was walking next to a shop where they sell rings, and I saw it, a large band with an amethyst stone set in it, I guessed his ring size and got it for him.

I had so much time to think about my decision and I knew it was the right one, I needed to be put first, and that is something Hangman has never done... I had put him first, and he simply wasn't. Rooster always did, he put me and our daughter first.

Besides we were already a little family, and I now wanted to make it official. I picked up my phone when Rooster called, my hand was shaking.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

{1 Hour Later}

"You look nervous son." I looked up at the priest.

"I am, I love this woman more than anything, thank you again, for drawing up the papers and letting us do his on short notice."

"I am happy to help our brothers and sisters in the military..."

We both looked up when we hear the door open, and I got my first look at her, I felt like I had swallowed my own tongue.

She looked stunning – I loved her power and strength as a pilot, mother and a women – but this was a more feminine and soft side of her, and it really was getting to the masculine part of my nature, I knew that I would do anything for her.

Shyly she looked down when our eyes met, I guess I must be looking at her intensely, slowly she walked up to me, I moved quickly and met her halfway.

"Hey... are you sure about this...Hangman will never forgive either one of us for this."

She opened up her palm, I saw a large ring in it, and set in the middle was a round amethyst stone.

"For once Bradley, I don't care about Jake – or his feelings for that matter, I'm marring you – you are the only one that I want, and I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize how stupid I have been."

I let out a happy sigh, smiling.

"Alright...let's get married."