0600

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

Being in his position I suddenly became acutely aware of how powerful and imposing he was, he might be a first class asshole but he was pure male, and I liked that.

"You can't be serious Hangman."

"Oh I am, the things I will do to you if you let me Amethyst."

I whimpered as he pressed my back even harder against the wall, pulling my leg up a little bit higher – on the delicious verge of causing me pain, I blushed hard when I felt his hard on pressing against my core, I was shocked that I turned him on.

He was turning me on so alarmingly fast. He was a walking red flag of male issues and I still wanted him.

"Bedroom?"

"I'm scared to go in there with you."

He narrowed his eyes at me, tilting his head, he leaned down again and kissed me, it was a softer more languid kiss, I kissed back realizing that he tasted like peppermint and rum, after a while he pulled back, putting his cheek against mine and breathing hard.

"Are you scared of me?"

That was a loaded question, I kind of was, his raw power, the fact that I both wanted to punch him and fuck him, it was very confusing.

"No."

"You should be, you are driving me up a wall, and not just because it's impossible having you in my plane, your small curvy body is just begging for me."

"Fuck." I muttered leaning my head back, why was he talking to me like this.

I looked over his shoulder and saw someone pull up in a car, I was confused as to what I was looking at, until the person was walking up the front walkway.

"Uh, Stella why is your front door open and is that Jakes car...woah what the hell? Jake what are you doing?"

Hangman and I looked over and saw Rooster standing there, holding take out bags.

Hangman was still had me pressed against the wall, hand holding up my leg that he wrapped around his hip.

He roughly let go of me to where I stumbled, he looked from me to Rooster as he took a step back, then focused on me.

"Is he why you are dressed like that?"

"No...no I didn't know he was coming." I mumbled softly, it was true and odd that he was here.

"What is going on here?" Rooster narrowed his eyes and looked between us. "Are you okay Stella?" He asked softly.

"She's fine, and what is going on is none of your concern." Hangman growled.

"Rooster, what are you doing here?" I kept my voice light, trying to stop whatever tension was starting to build between them.

Rooster ignored him and looked past him at me.

"You have been a little distant and refused to hang out with us after the drills like you normally do, I thought I might bring you some food and see how you are doing."

Hangman went to grab the food, but I stepped forward and grabbed it before he could get it.

"Thank you – that is very thoughtful but honestly I'm fine – it's just been a long few days, I haven't meant to ignore the group or pull away."

Rooster nodded, then looked at Hangman then at me again, eyes narrowed.

"Are you safe? You can come and get in my car and we can go anywhere if you are not, you don't have to be scared or be left alone with him." Rooster asked.

"What are you implying?"

Handman's voice held such fury and I stepped in front of him, putting my hand on his stomach I pushed back.

"I'm fine Bradley, really, thank you for dinner but I think you should go."

I had called him by his first name to let him know that this is serious, we looked at one another, his brown eyes seemed to be trying to figure out if I was lying.

"See you both tomorrow then."

He turned and slowly walked down the steps, when he had got in his car and drove off, Hangman let outa growl, like an animal type growl.

He put his hand around me neck, not squeezing, just holding me still, it's the first time a man has ever done that, and I low-key turned me on so bad I had to breath to get my thinking straight.

"So you have fucked him before?"

I gasped, how in the hell had he guessed that? Then I realized that the way that I just reacted gave him his answer.

"Recently?"

"No." I lied, kind of, Rooster and I had fooled around a little bit, nothing serious.

"He just has to touch and ruin everything that I want." He muttered, with his hand still wrapped around my neck he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Ill be back tomorrow morning at 0600 to pick you up, be dressed and ready to go."

"But...where?" We had the next day off, what was he planning?

"No argument, and you will see. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Letting go of my neck he leaned forward and kissed me gently before turning and leaving, as he drove away I stood there stunned thinking about everything that has happened, I was confused and annoyed. I had read somewhere that women can get a type of blue balls if they are turned on and not satisfied, I felt like I was getting there.

I looked down at the take out, taking it out of the bag and looking inside.

"Pastrami burger and fries...nice." I smiled, I was starving.