Calming

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View –--

"Oh my god." I moaned, as he licked me.

"Not god, me..." Hangman growled as he continued to eat me out, the things he was doing with tongue -it was like he was licking an ice cream cone – and I was the ice cream, he moaned here and there, clearly enjoying this.

I raised my hips off the bed, he reached up and pushing on my lower stomach made me lay back down, he pulled me even closer to his mouth, reaching down I pulled on his short hair.

I moaned and writhed, I wanted this to both stop and never end, he had my nerves on fire.

"Good girl... that's my good girl, who do you belong to?"

He had stopped what he was doing and was kissing my thigh and then dived right back into eating me out, trying to get his tongue as deep as he could.

I hadn't had anyone eat me out like this – Rooster certainty never has done this to me, some guys just don't, but Hangman was clearly one that did.

"I belong to you."

"Say my name..."

"I belong to you Jake." I cried as he bit my thigh at my words, drawing an unexpected orgasm from me, I cried out as he backed off letting my body work though the orgasm.

"Music to my ears..."

He crawled up the bed and laid down next to me, pulling me into his arms, I was exhausted – I had been stressed so much lately that I passed out, feeling safe with Hangman.

{The Next Morning}

I woke up sweaty and hot, it was daylight and I felt out of sorts, grabbing a glass of water that was at my bedside I drank it in two gulps.

My mind came back into focus, and I was suddenly aware of music coming from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and saw Hangman, awake and Aurora in her highchair moving around to the music.

He looked handsome, he was showered and was wearing a white shirt and sweatpants, he had a hat on and it was backwards – I didn't want to go into the kitchen looking like I did.

My heart relaxed at seeing how good he was with her, I walked back to the room, and took a shower, not staying long, but long enough that I felt the hot water making my body ache less, I got out and brushed me teeth then I wore a simple white dress, that was more of a nightgown – but I kind if figured we would not be leaving the house.

I put on a little bit of perfume and then walked into the kitchen.

He looked up at me, I saw his eyes go up and down, taking me in.

"Morning beautiful, I hope you don't mind, the cub and I woke up before you – I wanted you to get some much needed sleep."

"Thank you for that..."

"Come and taste this..."

I walked right up to him as he held out a fort with some food on it, I let him feed me, flavor burst onto my tongue and I let out a moan of pleasure at the taste.

I looked up at him and I saw him smile, there was a sparkle in his green eyes.

"That's good, what is it?" You asked.

"It's a breakfast casserole, can I make you a plate?"

Just then there was loud pounding on the door, like EXTREAME pounding, it was loud enough to make both of us jump and Aurora let out a distressed cry.

After narrowing his eyes he set the fork down Hangman walked over to the door and threw it open, he seemed ready to fight.

"What are you doing with this whore? I am carrying your baby and you are with this... you said you were going to come find me."

I was shocked as she plowed right by to him and entered my house, she came up and raised her hand to hit me, now I was in the fucking American Navy, I grabbed her wrist before she could hit me and pushing her back.

Was this bitch serious, did she really think she could just trespass like this?

I stood between her and my daughter, when she saw my child rage filled her. Why the fuck did Hangman have to get with a clearly deranged women.

"You have another kid? What an ugly little girl..."

I saw red. I narrowed my eyes and looked up at Hangman who was grabbing her arm.

"Hangman get her out of my house before I execute the stand your ground law and do something about it myself."

It was an empty threat, but he didn't know that.

"Davina you need to leave, as I told you, I will help you with a birth, but we need to do a DNA test to prove I am the father before anything goes forward."

She let out a sob and turned to look at him.

"You and I were together, I loved you – I still love you, I have left my home and my family so we can be together just the three of us, the baby is yours."

My heart broke for this women, she was still out of line but she was in real pain from him breaking her heart – you couldn't fake that.

Hangman gave me an apologetic look.

"You should deal with her." I calmly muttered.

"I'm sorry baby, I will be back soon."

She wailed as he called me 'baby', Aurora started crying as he walked her out of the house, instantly I turned and grabbed my daughter, going and locking the door behind them as they left. I was shaking and paced with her in my arms, calming myself down.