Handcuffs

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

He turned to face me, I looked up at him, notching that he was giving me a very odd look, the look alone seemed to activate my fight or flight response.

"Rooster and you were lying about being together."

My heart started to pound harder, the way that he was roughly talking to me.

"What do you mean?"

"You wouldn't do that to me, plus your eyes shift when you lie."

I shook my head and narrowed my eyes at him, something that was pointless because he gave me a look that basically looked like a wounded kitten. Wide eyes.

"How are you so sure, you said we couldn't be together... you were trying to hook up with Sparrow."

"I was hurt, and scared."

"SO WAS I?" I yelled at him, he moved forward, sobbing I started stepping back but he kept on me.

"We are using the color system for safe words."

"What..." My brain was starting to short circuit at hearing this, I had to remember that he wanted me and this boy leaned towards the dominant.

"GREEN is go, or me asking for consent and you giving it, YELLOW means I need to slow down and check in with you, when you say RED, everything stops, and I'll do what you want."

My mouth went dry, he tilted his head and smirked.

"So do I have your permission, can we stop messing around and trying to fight this."

"Don't hurt me..."

"I'll try not to, but I will make you feel good."

"I give permission."

He was on me in a moment, pushing me up against the wall he took one of my hands and interlocking my fingers and put my arm above my head.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, it was a rough and painful kiss, I whimpered and turned my head away from him, he didn't stop and continued to kiss down the side of my neck.

"Oh god, Hangman."

"Say my name." He growled, his lips against my shoulder, he gave me a little bite.

I hesitated, he took a few measured breaths.

"I want to hear my name of your sweet lips baby."

"Jake."

He pulled back and all but grabbed me to him.

"Again."

"Jake."

He leaned his head against my shoulder the tickle from his laugh making me shiver down my spine.

"Hearing you say that it does something to me..." He looked past me.

"Go to your bedroom, undress and wait for me on the bed."

His voice was so controlling and deep that I turned and quickly did as he said, slowly I undressed, suddenly shy at him seeing me naked, even though he already had.

I pulled back the covers.

"Pull them all the way off, and the sheet and pillows, all on the floor – leave the fitted sheet on." I did as he was told, looking over and seeing him slowly strip down, god he was a Greek god in a mortal's body. 

I saw that he was holding something in his hand, he held them up smirking for me to see.

They were handcuffs, not the kinky kind, the real kind.

"Get on all fours, lean your upper chest down on the bed, hands behind your back."

I did as I was told, it was a slightly uncomfortable position, he handcuffed my hands behind my back, I whimpered as I tried to move.

"Yea, now you get it, you are under my control now, complete, what is your color?"

"Green."

I felt him mouth me from behind, when his cock sank deep into me. I let out a deep moan, he felt bigger in this position somehow.

The was brutal and he was roughly pounding into me, his hands were on my hips – hard and he was almost bruising me.

"Are you going to lie to Daddy again?"

I let out a moan when he said 'Daddy.' He continued at that rough pace.

"Answer me." He barked.

"I won't."

"You better not." He grabbed my hair and gently pulled, using my core muscles I moved my body upwards and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"This first round of cum is going to go inside you, the second is going to go down your throat." When he said the word 'throat' he put a hand around my throat and pulled me back against him, all the time never relenting in his pounding into me.

I was being treated like an animal, and I loved it. I loved how his touch set me on fire, and how my body responded to him.