Open Ocean

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Amethyst...you need to open your eyes, please let me see your beautiful eyes." Hangman soothed, I made my eyes open and looked at him.

Sometimes it alarmed me how handsome he was.

"My head hurts."

"I don't doubt it, you took a hard spill, please don't every scare me like that again."

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Because I let him stay around, I knew for a while that he was following us, I should have told you immediately and let you deal with him."

He let out a laugh and I felt his lips press gently against mine in a very soft kiss.

"I knew he was around; you know that I am not that unaware; he is the father of your first child, he's going to be a part of our lives."

I smiled despite the pain.

"First child?"

"Yeah, I'm planning on putting a few more in you."

Letting out a sigh he put his head on my belly, turned his face looking up at me.

"Do you have any idea how much I ache for you? It's a physical thing"

"I want you, but I kind of want to sleep." I muttered.

He picked me up and took me right to the onboard shower, gently he put me in there, sitting me down on the slight bench in the shower then stepped in, he showered himself off, then he worked on me – he was gentile around my wound but cleaned it well.

I was shivering when he was done, odd because it was warm, you figured it was stress and injury that was making you feel this way.

"Why are you shivering?" It was a question that he wasn't really directing at me, it sounded like he was asking for himself.

Turing off the shower he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, gently rubbing me dry before he picked me up. He carried me to the bed and laid me in it, grabbing a blanket and covering me more.

"I think I might be in a bit of shock... please don't leave."

"I don't intend to leave you." But he did just that, but a moment later he moved his hand to my back and made me sit up, handing me water and some ibuprofen, I took it willingly.

He laid down next to me and wrapped me in his arms, and pulled me close, he was so powerful and I just let myself relax in his arms.

He was behaving and didn't touch me in any sexual way, something I was happy with because I really wasn't feeling well, my head hurt and my stomach ached.

It took a moment but I fell into an uneasy sleep, he had fallen asleep way before me.

The next time I woke up it was daylight and I was alone in bed.

Sitting up I touched my head where the cut was, winching in pain as it still hurt, but my headache was gone and my stomach was less upset.

I got up and stumbled around, still naked, I put on a pair of my pants and one of his oversized shirts, I looked down and smiled at the word NAVY in big letters across it.

I walked up dockside.

"Hangman?" I cried, I searched the boat top to bottom and looked out in the water, it was eerie and still.

I looked around going up to the control panel, panic setting in, I was offshore and utterly alone, where was he? We were in the middle of the fucking ocean.