Leaving

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

"Fuck." Everything happened so fast, when she feel in the water Hangman looked between me and the water, hesitating for what had to be a heartbeat.

I looked down as well, seeing her in the water, watching a pool of read starting to form, before I could jump me in a very naked Hangman dove in after her, I could just stand there shocked watching him dive deep – the water was darker, and I couldn't see anything.

I didn't see him surface right away and fear started to course through me – painfully – but a few seconds later I heard him on the back of their boat.

I jumped on his boat and used a toe line to hook our boats together as I walked to the stern, she was laying on the deck off the back, bleeding into the water.

"Can you help me pick her up and get her on the boat, she can't be bleeding in the water like this."

I looked at him confused; his eyes narrowed at me and he tilted his head.

"Blood can attract sharks Bradley, I really don't want them swarming around the boat."

That snapped me out of my stupor, and I reached down and picked her up, I wondered if she was eating much, she seemed almost lighter – and that worried me.

"Find something to cover her." He demanded, I looked over my shoulder and watched him pull on boxers. Were they laying down on the deck?

"I watched her give birth to out daughter...and I've fucked her, so I'm not bothered by her nudity."

"I don't give a shit if it bothers you or not, it bothers me, COVER HER." He growled, rolling my eyes I laid her down on the floor of the top deck and covered her with a blanket I found against the seat nearby.

"A boat this fancy, I'm assuming that it should have a first aid kit."

"Already getting it." I heard Hangman call from the bottom of the stairs.

She stirred, letting out a whine of pain and opened her eyes.

"Hey baby..."

"My head hurts." She whimpered when she tried to move and I held her down by her shoulders, her eyes opened, I looked closely, looking for uneven pupils, they were fine but she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Why are you causing so much trouble?" She tried to move again and I held her down in place.

"You know why, we are good together."

"Are we?" She closed her eyes and winced in pain, I reached out to touch her cheek, she turned away from my touch, I pulled my hand back.

"Yes we are, and Aurora deserves to have a full family."

"She has one, we make good co-parents, and I'm pissed you are here, because she is losing good one on one time with her father."

I felt my anger surge, only she could do that to me, she just had a way.

"That's not fair."

"And you getting in between me and Hangman isn't fair – not to me."

"Shit she's awake. Thank god."

Hangman came over – holding a first aid kit, looking at his worry I decided to move, he started to dress her wound, the knife that was driven through my heart at seeing how her body relaxed at his touch, how she turned her head towards him and let him tend to her.

She always fought me on everything – seeing her give in so easily.

"Do you have her."

"Yeah..." Hangman looked over his shoulder at me.

"You leaving finally?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"For now." I had to get away from her, because I felt like I was about to do a very unmanly thing and start crying, I walked over to where I had tied our boats together – untied it and jumped on my boat, I really should get back to Aurora, and deal with them when they get back on the mainland.