Flying

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Thank you for taking her and giving us some time..." I added, I looked over at Maverick, he seemed to be hiding something, I couldn't pin point it but I felt like something was off.

I looked back at Hangman, he was looking down at Aurora, just cuddling her and smiling at her, I could tell that she was eating up the attention, I smiled at that.

Never knew a guy with a baby could be so...appealing.

"I will come back in the morning." Rooster muttered after clearing his throat to get my attention, he wasn't asking, and he was giving you a pointed look.

I gulped, Rooster and I had a routine of making breakfast when we could with Aurora, I knew that it would be good to keep that routine for our daughter... but it would be awkward because Hangman is going to be here.

I wonder how that is going to go.

"Is he spending the night?" Maverick asked, his eyes narrowed.

It was a question that threw me off a little, because I didn't understand why he was asking – it really wasn't any of his business.

"I'm back for good Captain, besides, do you think that I wouldn't protect my girls? If I fuck her with the baby in the house – I doubt she will care as she is an infant."

I did a best to stifle a laugh, and the look of annoyance and scandal on Maverick's face was priceless, but why was he so worried if Hangman spends the night, again it was none of his business.

"I would rather it be Rooster honestly staying overnight, as it is his daughter." Maverick deadpanned, I honestly didn't want to deal with this.

Before I could get offended by him butting in on who I allow in my own home and who I choose to be with, Hangman, the dominant one came up behind me – holding Aurora he leaned forward and kissed the back of my head.

"I think that should be the mother's choice, don't you?" Hangman was taunting and goading Mav.

"Do you have a problem with me being here Rooster?" Hangman aggravated.

"No...it's her choice." Rooster replied though gritted teeth.

As if she sensed the tension Aurora started fussing, I looked over my shoulder at her, Hangman started to rock her soothing her.

"Have a good night gentlemen, see you in the morning Rooster." I shut the door on them, more than a little annoyed at Maverick.

"Breakfast with Rooster – wonderful. Is she hungry? Can I feed her?"

I looked up at him wide eyed, he gave me a smile. "Yeah...let me prepare a bottle for her..."

He followed you to the kitchen, you looked to the side after a moment, he was watching you intently, you blushed.

"What?"

"Sorry, I need to know how to feed her. I haven't had much experience with babies and I want to learn."

"You're taking to fatherhood rather quickly – and she likes you so it will be easy." I observed.

He walked over to the cradle that I have in the kitchen, I had one in every room for now, gently he set her down then he came up behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist, burying his face into my hair.

"I missed how you smelled, touching you, do you know painful it was, watching Rooster have that I coveted most – you, our child. It almost killed me the first time I saw the three of you together..."

I shook my head.

"You know Rooster and Mav will have a fit if you say that, call her our child."

"I don't care, Rooster isn't an awful man, but she is half yours, therefore I don't give a shit who the father is...I'm so sorry I was gone. I am never going to leave your side, or hers again."

I smiled, shaking the bottle and testing the temperature on my hand, turning I handed it to him.

"You can start by giving her dinner, then when she is down for the night we can have our dinner, I want to spend time with you."

Smiling he took it, and walked over picking her up again, and she took instantly to the bottle, reaching up and grabbing at Hangman's shirt as she ate, he sat on a chair, totally focused on her.

My heart melted on the floor, I was amazed at how she easily trusted him, she was wary of most strangers, but she let Hangman feed him no problem.

Tears came to my eyes; I missed him so much. I couldn't wait to be his back seater again, I wanted to be in the air with him – I hoped they would call us for drills soon, or a mission.