Necklace

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

---Stella's Point of View ---

It took me a little while to figure out how to start the boat. I ran around the boat a second time, looking at the water, not seeing any sign of him, so he clearly didn't fall in.

I went to the room and retrieved my cell phone, then went back up to the control area.

Starting the boat I slowly made my way back to shore – I had no idea what I was doing because I had no idea how to work a boat – I'm a pilot not a damn sailor.

I got close to the island, enough that my phone worked.

Because he was my safety person, I called Rooster.

"Babe?" He answered.

"Are you still on the island?"

He was quiet for a long while before answering.

"Yes. I was to upset to travel; I got a room at a hotel nearby."

I took a deep breath, realizing that this was Rooster, I could tell him anything.

"I woke up alone on the boat."

"Alone? Where is Hangman?"

"I don't know, we were still parked out at sea – I looked in the water and on the boat, he is simply gone." I had been able to hold myself together, now I found myself starting to tremble all over.

"Where are you now? Is the boat working?"

I took in a deep shuttering breath; I couldn't keep the stammer out of my voice. "I'm a bit far from the loading dock, I have no idea how to operate this or dock it.

"Stay put, I'm going to come to you."

"Thank you. I mean it Rooster, I have no idea what to do."

"Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you. There should be a code under the screen, turn on the screen and tell me the code number so I will be able to track your location."

I obeyed him instantly; I could tell that he was writing down the number.

"Okay I got it, stay put, I'm going to come and get you."

I nodded even though he couldn't see me, he hung up, I walked down to the bedroom and quickly got dressed, going up topside I sat at the edge and waited.

I looked around again, where in the fuck could he have gone.

I was just looking around when I noticed something at the back deck of the boat, I moved closer, there was significant damage to it, it looked like it was bent downward at the edge.

'This not good, what the hell happened there.' I muttered to myself.

I wasn't sure how long I waited; I wrapped my arms around my stomach, my heart hammered when I looked at the floor – tucked into the corner was his necklace, he one with the amethyst on the end that he always wore.

I reached over and with numb fingers I picked it up, holding it in my palm.

"Stella..." I jumped and looked over, I saw Rooster and a stranger driving a speed boat.

They pulled up beside the boat - and I watched Rooster hand him a $100, and thank him as he jumped onto the deck by me. The other boat drove away.

I was still sitting there when he knelt in front of me.

"Look at me, what happened?"

"I don't know, I woke up an he was gone but that damage." I pointed to the back deck then opened my palm and showed him the necklace – "he never takes this off."

"Shit...I'll pull this back into dock and we will figure this out." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes and laid down on the bench, not really reacting when he started the motor and I felt the movement of the boat.

Where was Hangman? Where was my Jake?