Belt

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I was sitting in the recliner in the living room, I had checked on Stella, she looked so beautiful sleeping like she was.

I was so conflicted; I really did want a relationship with her.

Our love isn't something that is overly passionate and just about feelings, having Auroa had made me more mature – and had made our relationship deeper than I had ever thought possible.

I knew that if we married, we would be happy and comfortable, we co-parented well and our goals are the same.

But there was a little problem of Hangman coming back into the picture, I was mad at him because she was so hurt at the start when he disappeared, I stayed with her though the pregnancy, and the moment the baby came out – and I saw her, everything changed.

Now that he is back, I can see the pain and conflict in her heart, she was on edge, and losing sleep.

I heard a car pull up, I got up with my daughter and looked, it was Hangman's,

car, I opened the door as he was walking up the steps, so he wouldn't wake her up.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see her."

I stepped aside, I pulled Aurora a bit closer to me because I could tell she wanted to go to him but I didn't want to give up my daughter.

"You are not going to wake her up, she hasn't been sleeping well since you came back, and she needs to be healthy."

We sat down at the kitchen table, Aurora reached out to Hangman, he held out his arms and I reluctantly handed her over.

"Do you want a beer?"

"Yes, thank you."

I pulled out a local brew, opened it and handed it to him, we both took a deep sip and set it down. Hangman I looked down at my daughter.

"She's an awesome kid."

"And she seems to like you." He cuddled her close and put his chin on the top of her head, letting out a sigh.

"You know the think that you should do is just leave her Jake, you have toyed and played with her long enough – and then you decided to abandon her... why did you come back."

"Because I love her."

"I love her to, but my love is deeper with her, and we have a child together."

He narrowed his eyes at me, I was a bit shocked at this, because normally he has a very calm and easy going demeanor.

"I'm not going to fight you for her, all I have to do is wait until you disappoint her again, and I will be here for her."

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're an asshole."

I got up and took my daughter from his hands, I decided to take Aurora from here, and give him and her some time alone, I picked up her diaper bag, I had a car seat, and she was my daughter – I had everything at my house to take care of her.

"I'm going to take her home to get some sleep... I suggest you figure your shit out."

As soon as I walked out of the door I texted her and told her that I was taking Aurora – and that if she wanted her I would bring her back immediately.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

{The Next Morning}

When I woke up it was light outside, I didn't turn over as I grabbed my cell phone on the bedside, there was a text from Rooster, he had taken out daughter.

I turned over and let out a little yelp, lying next to me, in just his boxers was Hangman, fully awake.

We looked at one another, he moved slowly getting on top of me, pinning me with his body. He leaned down his face at the side of my head.

"Please..."

His voice was begging, I knew he was asking if he could have me.

"Yes...please."

He got up off the bed and walked into my closet, coming out with a belt. Knowing what he was going to do I put my writs tother and raised them.

"Good girl..." He crawled up on the bed and tied my hands above my head, I took a deep breath, I wanted this, when he pulled down my boxers, I wasn't expecting him to drop his head down, put himself between my legs, and licked my core.

I let out an embarrassing loud moan, this seemed to egg him on and he went at me hard.