I need to see you...

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I leaned down and buried my head next to her head, gently trying to get control of myself. She always smelled so wonder, soft, graceful and feminine – and now pregnant.

I wanted her to wake up, I didn't want to lose her or this baby, Rooster or not, it was a part of her and I would be accepting the baby.

I was still there when Bradley came into the room.

"You shouldn't be here." I raised my head but didn't look at him, I looked at the wall by the bed.

"That might be my child in there Jake, you can't run or push me away from her, I am not going anywhere."

I glanced up at him, narrowing my eyes, he was standing there, I hated that fact, I hated that he could be the father of this little one.

"That may be true, but she picked me Bradshaw, me, not you."

"I'm not backing away just because you flair your temper at me and try and run me off."

"If you don't leave I'm going to have the doctors throw you out, I'm on her files not you."

"You are an asshole."

I met his brown eyes, he was a gentle man but I was protective what is mine and she is mine.

"I'm sorry Rooster, please give us space, let me deal with my girlfriend, she is smart she will know instantly that it might be yours, so please give me time with her."

He gave me a grave look, I saw that his hand was shaking, out of anger or hurt I couldn't tell. Wordlessly he turned and walked away.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

{One Week later}

I woke up feeling like I had been thrown for a damn aircraft then run over by the ambulance as it came to get me.

I opened my eyes, looking over is saw a doctor standing there.

"Welcome back, I'll go get you something to eat, you have been having to have intravenous food for a while and I am willing to bet some solid food will do you good."

It took me a moment but I realized that I was currently in a hospital, I was kind of lost in a daze when I felt someone cup my cheek.

I turned and looked into the green eyes of Hangman, he had a bit of a beard.

"How long was I asleep?"

"One week."

"ONE WEEK!" I cried, I did my best to sit up but he stopped me, one hand on my upper chest pinning me down, then he put another hand, ever so gently cupping my lower stomach.

"Easy, you have been injured way more than is good for you."

I looked down where his hand was on my stomach, he was gently rubbing it.

Slowly I looked up at him, shocked to see him blush, like blushing red and looking away, it was a look that you had never seen on his face before.

"Why are you touching my..."

An idea crossed my mind, an absurd one. He seemed to be thinking something over before looking at me.

"I guess I am best a person as any to tell you this, no easy way...you're pregnant."

At hearing the word 'pregnant' I felt the neurons of my brain started to rapid misfire and I felt all strange and discombobulated.

I gently moved his hand form your lower stomach and placed my own there, I started running my hand over my stomach, was there a little bump? I could have sworn I were starting to show, I felt lightheaded and not in a bad way.

"When I was a teen, the doctor said that it might be hard for me to conserve and that kids might just be off the table for me - so I just assumed it would never happen...how far along am I?"

"A few weeks."

I smiled looking back up at him, it was then that something, another odd thing popped into my brain, it had to do with the timing of this baby – how far along I was.

Rooster... shit...Rooster...

I looked up at him wide eyed letting out a little gasp, the way he was looking at me, let me know that he already knew, there was such hurt in his eyes it made my heart painfully thud.

"Yeah, him and I kind of figured out that either one of us could be the father."

Now I am all for sexual freedom of women, but at this moment I kind of felt like a massive whore, that was something I never thought I would be dealing with, being pregnant and not sure of who the father is.

"Where is he."

"I sent him away for now...you didn't need the stress..."

The doctor came in with what looked not uneatable hospital food, I looked at it then back at Hangman.

"I'll go grab you something from a Subway nearby, I know what you like." With that he leaned forward and kissed my forehead, then got up and left.

I looked apologetically at the doctor, he shrugged and gave me an 'I'm sorry it's all they had' kind of look.

I found that I was mad that Hangman had mad that call about Rooster without even talking to me – I knew that what I was doing would be considered a betrayal of trust, but I didn't care. I pulled out my cellphone, texting Rooster.

Me:

I need to see you.

Rooster:

Thank god, I was so scared about you the past few days, text me when he is away from you for longer than a few hours, I'll close to the hospital and can come quickly.

Me:

Why didn't you go back home?

Rooster:

In your condition I am going to fucking be near you, I'm assuming you know why I am so close.

Me:

The baby could be yours.

Rooster:

The baby could be ours, are you feeling alright?

Me:

In a bit of shock.

Rooster:

Same, get rest and text me later.

I put the phone down and curled up in a ball, putting a hand on my stomach...it was all so surreal, I was pregnant, and in a way I was in for a whole hell of a lot of trouble because of it.